Not a bad start using Real.
Only been using the home version only the attacking play has been wonderful to watch.

5uofis.png

34zk7sp.png

What tactic is the home tactic mate?

All my common sense tell me it's the one not called away or underdog.

I like this tactic btw, but it's leaking with mediocre defenders. Managed two clean sheets with Fulham first season..

All my common sense tell me it's the one not called away or underdog.

I like this tactic btw, but it's leaking with mediocre defenders. Managed two clean sheets with Fulham first season..

I have found this a very solid and reliable tactic. Keep with it and I am sure you will see the benfits longer term.

Tweaked....as it has the defensive corner piece added. The right players :) are important for this to work of course.

Thanks, did you use his new tactic? Never used any of his tactic before, used in this game and this was the result:
1nz28ck.png

Thanks, did you use his new tactic? Never used any of his tactic before, used in this game and this was the result:
1nz28ck.png

Yes, It is my tactic of choice and has been since the 14.3 release. Have also used a couple of others but this has been the most consistent. I assume you were Newcastle? :)

Yes, It is my tactic of choice and has been since the 14.3 release. Have also used a couple of others but this has been the most consistent. I assume you were Newcastle? :)

Ye, I was looking for a tactic that use my playing style, I was looking on fm korea forum, with google translate and found his 'Bincia - TDIRECT' used on the first game and won 6-1, but what caught my attention is that I always had the ball, lets see how it goes

Btw: What training u use?

Ye, I was looking for a tactic that use my playing style, I was looking on fm korea forum, with google translate and found his 'Bincia - TDIRECT' used on the first game and won 6-1, but what caught my attention is that I always had the ball, lets see how it goes

Btw: What training u use?

Thank god you were Newcastle :) I use the training as per the original post. Have changed to att move on match prep and balanced after a few seasons.

Thank god you were Newcastle :) I use the training as per the original post. Have changed to att move on match prep and balanced after a few seasons.

thanks, I hope this is a stable tactic

I could use the volante but Jack Rhodes is a complete beast and can't be used as a false nine

The Evolution tactic is amazing. The best you can find.

Can anyone translate? :) Feche...you used this then? What sort of results have you had bud?

Two EPL, 1 League Cup, 1 FA and 1 Community Shield in two seasons with Arsenal. The changes I've made: Drop the two MC to DM in the away version, add Work Ball in to the box for both tactics and change the Targe Man to DLF
View attachment 394962 View attachment 394961 View attachment 394960 View attachment 394959 View attachment 394958 View attachment 394957 View attachment 394956 View attachment 394955 View attachment 394948