The odds system, is it used on booth home and away matches?

If the odds say so, i play VOLANTE underdog even home?
Do you get what i try to say? :)

cheers

Im trying this with a Regista (S) rather than a DLP (D) duties. Seems pretty good to be honest!

Im using this with United,i use home for home,away for away and underdog for big away games,won league and fa cup first season and lost in champs league final to chelsea.

That tactic definitely need some tweaks, because defence isnt good enough with slower players. I would try with half back to make 3 CB defensive line for preventing counters.

UPDATE!

I made following tweaks:

-Set pieces settings(defending corners thanks to tomfmlf)

-Deeplying playmaker to Half Back- because of too much space on the counter attacks

-Wingbacks- i changed closing down more to closing less because of some stupid movements and risk to play out of position

PS: If you go down to 10 men, change WB from support to defend...forgot to mention in OP.

Tweaked tactics in OP!

I do apologize for asking again, but I've have some difficulties extracting the player filter list. So my questions is: does the list only contain DLP, BWM & AP ? Thx in advance..

What differance have you seen in performance Gerd?

The Regista is just a bit more dynamic and contributes more to the attacking phase than a DLP on defend duty. My personal opinion is it works a bit better giving the deep creative player more freedom. The BWM alongside I set to defend duty instead. But I am a sucker for a fancy named position; Regista, Enganche ;)

UPDATE!

I made following tweaks:

-Set pieces settings(defending corners thanks to tomfmlf)

-Deeplying playmaker to Half Back- because of too much space on the counter attacks

-Wingbacks- i changed closing down more to closing less because of some stupid movements and risk to play out of position

PS: If you go down to 10 men, change WB from support to defend...forgot to mention in OP.

Tweaked tactics in OP!

How your results since this change?

The Regista is just a bit more dynamic and contributes more to the attacking phase than a DLP on defend duty. My personal opinion is it works a bit better giving the deep creative player more freedom. The BWM alongside I set to defend duty instead. But I am a sucker for a fancy named position; Regista, Enganche ;)

Fancy names Gerd? Surely not, thanks for explaining.

great tactic! One little annoyance though, whenever I got into the match, my ifs auto switch their places and I have to readjust:(

great tactic! One little annoyance though, whenever I got into the match, my ifs auto switch their places and I have to readjust:(
That's the whole idea of the tactic.
The 3 behind the striker keep changing all game it makes it almost impossible for them to be picked up.
I know it's madrid but this tactic is deadly with them.

Not a bad start using Real.
Only been using the home version only the attacking play has been wonderful to watch.

5uofis.png

34zk7sp.png

Last edited:
Only used the home one with my Man City team and it is amazing. I do have a star studded line up but always seemed to concede and struggle against half decent teams but with this tactic I am just hammering everyone at least 2-0 :)

Hi mate, ıf you look , Bincia has released a new tactic. Can you translate new tactic? Especially I don't understand his training method.

Hi mate, ıf you look , Bincia has released a new tactic. Can you translate new tactic? Especially I don't understand his training method.

It doesn't really matter.

Hi Diavolo1992, can u translate this one: fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&document_srl=58966352
It's a new tactic from bincia