Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Picasso with brazilian flavor tweak😁
It's just the first game,but looks good💪🏼
I like to play with 3 at back.
Very good idea!It's always a good option to have similar but different tactic to make it harder life for opposition,and regarding Picasso tactic in my opinion the strongest tactic in this FM by far

Just woke up!
Disapoiting defeat for us,Spain play similar to us so was hard game because we dont have speed up front.

I never understsnd why we dont play 3 5 2!

4 3 3 is so bad formation if you dont have strong forward and speedy wingers

Modric never won any trophy for the national team, too bad; i was watching a movie about him and he seems to be a nice family man besides football...

Very good idea!It's always a good option to have similar but different tactic to make it harder life for opposition,and regarding Picasso tactic in my opinion the strongest tactic in this FM by far
do you use oi with picasso tactic?

do you use oi with picasso tactic?
It depends of your team and league,in serie B with Palermo I dont use any OI

Football Manager 2023 20_06_2023 18_16_39.png

@vujevic I just knock out Napoli with Palermo first season in Coppa Italia,only 2 signings :D

Serie B Palermo project media pred. 10th with no money at all !
But with Picasso tactic you dont need money :D
cant wait to bring this sicilian club to Serie A back again

Football Manager 2023 20_06_2023 18_23_21.png

What to say...
conceded goal in 120 minute and lost it on penalties :mad:
But when I see they line up then I can only laught

See you in Serie A next year,fck Lazio ;)

Football Manager 2023 20_06_2023 21_50_34.png

Are you still using your Opposition instructions every game?
Not with this team,it's very weak,for example I can't ask my defenders with marking 12 and anticipation to mark for example Ciro iMobile,there is no sense for that 😉

Not with this team,it's very weak,for example I can't ask my defenders with marking 12 and anticipation to mark for example Ciro iMobile,there is no sense for that 😉
I see, so you don't recommend the Oi if you are a poorer side? For example i am in the Dutch league predicted 5th with players around 120 - 130 CA would you recommend using them all the time for myself? Thanks

I see, so you don't recommend the Oi if you are a poorer side? For example i am in the Dutch league predicted 5th with players around 120 - 130 CA would you recommend using them all the time for myself? Thanks
I don't recommand if you don't have solid defenders,when the quality is low then it's better not to complicate things,if their strikers and wingers are much faster and better tehnicialy then your defenders and midfielderd then it's better to keep things simple and not give many instructions to your players

@Babemocni1988 would you advice Picasso cautios for a ****** team - and just stick to the tactic? or try No10 with, may be, some advices from you?
I need to save coventry from relegation in Championship
but defenders are rather slow and joined the team at the beginning of december, so no time for preparation and not much money for winter transfers(

@Babemocni1988 would you advice Picasso cautios for a ****** team - and just stick to the tactic? or try No10 with, may be, some advices from you?
I need to save coventry from relegation in Championship
but defenders are rather slow and joined the team at the beginning of december, so no time for preparation and not much money for winter transfers(
If you have ****** team then just play Picasso cautious,number 10 require good BPD and faster AMC players,you can send me your save today and I can check it later 😉

I don't recommand if you don't have solid defenders,when the quality is low then it's better not to complicate things,if their strikers and wingers are much faster and better tehnicialy then your defenders and midfielderd then it's better to keep things simple and not give many instructions to your players
Ok thanks how about when i play lower teams than me should i use the Oi then?

Ok thanks how about when i play lower teams than me should i use the Oi then?
It's up to you,observe matches,if you like to play in slower way then you can definitely use it all the time but you need to observe it, otherwise don't use it and play in faster way 😉

Tight marking striker is always a good option especially if he is Giroud type of player so old version of the Target man,that kind of players you always can tight mark tackle hard,because is very slow and can't dribble and definitely closing down him will limit his space and specialy his time, when he gets on the ball

Tight marking striker is always a good option especially if he is Giroud type of player so old version of the Target man,that kind of players you always can tight mark tackle hard,because is very slow and can't dribble and definitely closing down him will limit his space and specialy his time, when he gets on the ball
Yeah i used the Oi in a CL qualifier against Monaco who are far better than me i was at home and drew 2-2 but i was the much better team in the match