Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

hayir yine bu sitede moukoko op adlı bir taktik var o daha iyi bence bak celta vigo ile ligdeki durumuma dedigim taktikle oynadim her mac puan durumu bu iste
IMG_20240903_145951.jpg

Direk ilk sayfa birinci mesajdakini mi indireyim ? Takım talimatı falan var mı ? Veya dikkat etmem gereken şeyler ?
evet o sayfadaki taktigi takim talimati falan yok maclara baslarken takim moralini mukemmel yap sadece

I still need find solution how to keep result in last 10 min.

also I want to try different type players up front to see what is more important,

example for dlf is better to have shorter player with high technical abilities or physical type of player
Modern Target Man was very good at first, but now it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Can you use the OL image you used to shoot the set piece?

expand...Modern Target Man was very good at first, but now it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Can you use the OL image you used to shoot the set piece?
It works same as before, try to make some transfers before the season to have suitable players for it. For Me OI's dont make any diffrence at all.