Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Hey @DmgPower - Not since the 4-4-2 flat (AZ). Am waiting to play with Southampton on the latest update, will look to start this save probably this weekend. I think i will use the 4-4-2 flat in that save too. You tried it?
Yeah, but for some reason, probably personal taste, I can’t handle the idea of not having a player on the DM area. Tried to do some tweakings on my St. Pauli save but it’s not my forte.

Yeah, but for some reason, probably personal taste, I can’t handle the idea of not having a player on the DM area. Tried to do some tweakings on my St. Pauli save but it’s not my forte.
Gotcha, yes i also typically like a player in the DM position too if i'm honest.

Hope the St Pauli save is going well.

Millwall_ Competitions.png

Target man, and 352 for hard away games
150-1 to win the league

Gotcha, yes i also typically like a player in the DM position too if i'm honest.

Hope the St Pauli save is going well

Hope the St Pauli save is going well.

Yeah it’s going okay. Lacking the time to fully enjoy a save.

Big ideas for little time

2nd season 3rd Place, mixing some ideas.

target man and conte

Attachments

• 20240818215531_1.jpg
    20240818215531_1.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 525
  • 20240818215539_1.jpg
    20240818215539_1.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 657
  • 20240818215614_1.jpg
    20240818215614_1.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 20240818215622_1.jpg
    20240818215622_1.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 553
  • 20240818215636_1.jpg
    20240818215636_1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 357
Does anyone have any good tactics with just 3 defenders, no wingbacks?

what season are you in? my tactics (target man) kick *** for like 3 sometimes 4 seasons then it dies. do you use both tactics simultaneously? and which tactic do you use when?
Conte only away to strong teams, i cant remember to play more than 3 seasons im fm 24, try to change tactics for few games if they stop working and them go back to it.

Am struggling 3rd season in premiership finished 2nd last season. I have a very young team. What's the best tactic here to be strong at the back and quick going forward

Do you have a tactic that can make a team from Scotland other than Celtic and Rangers champions? Can you please leave the link here and the instructions on what I should do?

**DIAMOND TACTIC TEST**

Me and @vujevic have been trying to get a diamond tactic to work for a while, i have managed to get a good working version with Brescia. Results from Season 1 are below. I will now play season 2 in Serie A to see how it performs.

I attach 3 tactic files to this post, attacking version, which i play every match with to start. If possession is low (less than 40%), then i move to the possession version. As always, last 10 mins, i use the defensive version to close the game out.

To explain player roles:

GK as always
CB's as always, because they are on cover though, anticipation and concentration is VERY important
FB's are basically same requirements as Wing backs
HB is basically a ball playing defender type, tall, good jumping tackling etc must also ideally have good pasing and vision too. Good work rate required also.
RPM needs off the ball, work rate, passing, vision, long shots, some dribbling etc
AM same as RPM
CM on defend basically same as half back ideally, slightly less need to be tall but if you can get that too then ideal.
AF's as always

Feel free to give it a try if you wish.

View attachment 681961

View attachment 681962

View attachment 681963
set pieces?

Do you have a tactic that can make a team from Scotland other than Celtic and Rangers champions? Can you please leave the link here and the instructions on what I should do?
I played a few seasons with Falkirk using the Target Man tactic and the Conte (for away games) and got back to back promotions to the premiership and came runner up first season in premiership. just need the right players