Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

I played a few seasons with Falkirk using the Target Man tactic and the Conte (for away games) and got back to back promotions to the premiership and came runner up first season in premiership. just need the right players
I will make a career in St Mirren, which tactic will I use away? and how should the dead ball and OL be?

I played a few seasons with Falkirk using the Target Man tactic and the Conte (for away games) and got back to back promotions to the premiership and came runner up first season in premiership. just need the right players
Can St Mirren become champion for the first time?

I will make a career in St Mirren, which tactic will I use away? and how should the dead ball and OL be?
Use the conte tactic on the first post on the first page. no OL. i use Knap's MC40 set pieces which is on the first page as well i believe

to be fair, i only start using the conte tactic for away games after the 2nd season. i dominated with the target man tactic only for all games

I will play with St Mirren with their current squad for only one season in the 2025 season. My aim is to win the Scottish league for the first time. What tactics, OL and set pieces I use for this?

FC Krasnodar becomes the champion of the Russian league for the first time in its history! (moukoko op tactics)
IMG_20240902_145726.jpg
IMG_20240902_145733.jpg
IMG_20240902_145744.jpg

As you said, I will try both tactics in my RC Celta career with the azure dead ball organization without using OL, my friend.
Kanka fm 24ün en iyi taktiği bu mu ? Malum yarın bedava olucak şimdiden taktik arıyorum.