Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Started a save with the famous Glasgow Rangers ( Club I Support) & a very good start with the Ancelotti tactic.

Very impressed with the for & against goal stats. Roofe with 16 Goals already.

The standout point a very comfortable & easy win against Spurs in Europe. A big win considering Majority of their players are worth more than my whole team.

Well done on the tactic. Bring on Celtic & the Europa league.

Attachments

• Leauge table.png
    Leauge table.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 363
  • Rating tactics.png
    Rating tactics.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 400
  • spurs game 2.png
    spurs game 2.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 325
  • The rangers way.png
    The rangers way.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Fixtures.png
    Fixtures.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 167
  • roofe.png
    roofe.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 151
One question what skin are you using to get the instant button? And it also looks good.

Last edited:
Hey Vujevic...I've been supporting and watching your videos on you tube...I notice your fullbacks seem to be taking the set-pieces is this now the case? Also, does your AM still do youe OI's?

Hey Vujevic...I've been supporting and watching your videos on you tube...I notice your fullbacks seem to be taking the set-pieces is this now the case? Also, does your AM still do youe OI's?

in this fm 21 my AM dont doing OI.

for corners I want amc or wingbacks to take it but priority is that right side are taken by left foot and left side is taken bz right foot

I think it suggests using OI in the opening post but are people generally still using OI or not? from trying this tactic I cant make my mind up. Thanks