WTF - Winning Tactical Formula

2303647-20160815-keUhtV.jpg

2303646-20160815-avQ4vQ.jpg

2303645-20160815-AZRLkd.jpg

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning

DM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning, Concentration, Tackling, Strength, Stamina

CM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions, Positioning

WM – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Crossing, Decisions, Passing, Determination.

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Decisions, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Player search filters by Wampley

Training

Put the tactic to all 3 slots at the start of pre season and set match tactics as match training. The general training should be fitness for 2-3 weeks and after that team cohesion until the end of the September. During the season for general training use Balanced and Def.Positioning as match training. The slider should be 2 ticks from the left.

At the start of pre season (first 3 weeks)

2188990-20160405-diMULn.jpg

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

2188991-20160405-KaCP3P.jpg

During the season

2188992-20160405-OcwUvk.jpg

Notes:

Left corners are taken by LM, right corners by RM.

RM should be right footed or at least should have fairly strong on right foot.

LM should be left footed or at least should have fairly strong on left foot.

The most important players are the wide midfielders, especially the right sided one.

If you experience performance drop around February-March, change the general training to team tohesion and the match training to teamwork for 3-4 matches and keep a team meeting.

Use team talks and keep your player's morale high!

=== Don't use instant results, it is not working as good as playing the matches! ===

Team talks

I don't like to complicate things in this area, but I always do it by myself. Actually let the overall team talk done by your assistant, but after you do the positional team talk:

Before the match

- Home always assertively: I have faith...

- Away calmly or assertively: I have faith...

Half time

- If leading by 1 or 2 goals: assertivevely/calmly don't get complacent; if more than 2 you should praise them

- If it's a draw or losing: assertively/calmly show me something else

Full time

- If won than praise them
- If drew or lost then assertively chew them out

During the match

- If you do not have the lead after the 1st half, tell them assertively/calmly to demand more or push forward
- If you have the lead than for the last 20 minutes tell them to concentrate

Praising players

When your player have an average match rating above 7.60 for the last 5 games, you can interact with them and say they recent from is good. Only avoid to praise more then 4 players at the same time (obviously if you are on a winning streak and more then 4 players are red hot, then only praise the best 4) and do not praise the same player in the same month again. At least this is how I am doing things.

Test results

Newcastle

Interesting thing that I had 4 players scoring above 20 golas. Won the FA Cup and the league.

View attachment 132551 View attachment 132550 View attachment 132548 View attachment 132547

Genoa

Although Juve won the league, we were able to beat them. Silver in the league.

View attachment 132546 View attachment 132545 View attachment 132544

Espanyol

Special thanks to
rrepek, who helped me by testing the tactic with his Espanyol team in his 5th season. He won the Liga BBVA, Spanish Cup and Champions League.

View attachment 132541 View attachment 132540 View attachment 132539

Last edited:
Going to give it a try on my Juventude Évora who's the underdog of the league

Gonna give this a go with sunderland on FMC will report back!

Win the first year the Serie A title with Genoa it's impossible, amazing job, it's quite hard to beat those ******** (Juventus)

Win the first year the Serie A title with Genoa it's impossible, amazing job, it's quite hard to beat those ******** (Juventus)

I won't hit the like button since Juventus is my favourite team since around 1994 :p

WTF is goin' on here? :D
What about Leeds United? This Formula allows success for low clubs?

Zyndar

Can I off hard tacking for all positions? Or this option needs for good results?

If you remove, it will end in performance drop, sadly.

I got too many yellow cards cuz of this. Like when managing low teams its a big problem.

How can we solve it?

I got too many yellow cards cuz of this. Like when managing low teams its a big problem.

How can we solve it?

Try to remove the hard tackling then and check your performance for let's say 10 matches. I know that when you are managing a weaker side than yo might got more yellows.

Try to remove the hard tackling then and check your performance for let's say 10 matches. I know that when you are managing a weaker side than yo might got more yellows.

Will try, great tactic as always

Thank you

In my opinion, are you the best tactic creator in this forum or any that i have seen.

I have just finished 5 seasons using your last tactic, of course i will now start a new season and use this one.

I will start now with Everton

In my opinion, are you the best tactic creator in this forum or any that i have seen.

I have just finished 5 seasons using your last tactic, of course i will now start a new season and use this one.

I will start now with Everton

Thanks dude! You used Warlock or Obsidian? Which version and what results mate? :)