Zyndar what would you say is Your best tactic , and also the best you would say other than yours ? as there are a few starred tactics in this forum now ??

Zyndar what would you say is Your best tactic , and also the best you would say other than yours ? as there are a few starred tactics in this forum now ??

I do receive this kind of questions, but I really don't know for sure. Maybe WTF and Warlock II. Regarding other's tactics it's hard to tell again, since there are many and I did not tried them. I would say Battlemaster, Deep Sicilian Defense v5 and Eusebio v3.

Zyndar starting my 3rd season soon and even though the tactic is fully fluid do I after set the training schedule from scratch again or can I just leave it as it is
Cheers

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Zyndar starting my 3rd season soon and even though the tactic is fully fluid do I after set the training schedule from scratch again or can I just leave it as it is
Cheers

If the tactic is fully fluid, you can swap the match tactics part to teamwork.

Last seasons update

Final Table

2gvkf2r.jpg

Mane Top Player

m9vz3l.jpg

This season players in/out

29xsyth.jpg

Friendlies so far

x3ee08.jpg

x3ee08.jpg

If i dont win the champions league this time im moving on lol

Last edited:
This tactic actually works on FM17 giving it ago with Forest/still using it with my Liverpool save on FM16 still

I've downloaded the demo just in pre season so far once I get going I'll post some results had a 6-1 win away in a friendly tho

Not sure im going to buy this years version looks good but tbh im still not finished with fm 16 who knows

going to give your tactic ago with RBL will keep you posted mate