Oh perfect, it's same tactic that Jardim irl now (monaco coach),
i finish test for serbia then i test your tactic :)

What about pre-season games? They should be against weak teams?
And individual training?

I will try with Sporting CP :)

Hello! After using this tactic, I can confirm it is one of the best on the game. I started at the Hull game after being winless in 5, and as you can see i'm unbeaten! My assistant took the FA CUP game as I went on holiday, so no idea what team he put out! The best thing about this tactic is the amount of chances the strikers get, which I love. If you want me to update you near the end of the season then I surely can, thanks Zyndar! View attachment 132411

Thanks dude! You used Warlock or Obsidian? Which version and what results mate? :)

Obsidian IV & It is awesome, no idea why it does not get more credit here.

So far so good with this tactic, will post results soon

Here are my transfers and opening results with Everton, will take a while for the tactic to gel as i have bought a few new players.

I am also using a steam transfer update so i have Bolasie & Williams and Stones is at Man City.

Hello, I have a problem because I use this tactic in Wisla Krakow and lose an awful lot of goals. Is there any way to reduce it?

No Christmas for me))) :'(

Hope in next matches will be progress

Last edited:
Obsidian IV & It is awesome, no idea why it does not get more credit here.

So far so good with this tactic, will post results soon

Me neither mate, since Obsidian IV is my best 433 style and people are not using it sadly.

Hello, I have a problem because I use this tactic in Wisla Krakow and lose an awful lot of goals. Is there any way to reduce it?

Wait until it gets fully fluid and use defensive positioning match training and you should do fine. And NEVER USE INSTANT RESULT.

No Christmas for me))) :'(

Hope in next matches will be progress

Dude, you are playing FMC, so no OIs are used. OIs are very important for this tactic and it was not tested without them.

Me neither mate, since Obsidian IV is my best 433 style and people are not using it sadly.

VALAR MORGHULIS 1.2 is the best tactic here... 2 seasons in row total 4 loses... Leicester,Online game... :)

Wait until it gets fully fluid and use defensive positioning match training and you should do fine. And NEVER USE INSTANT RESULT.

Dude, you are playing FMC, so no OIs are used. OIs are very important for this tactic and it was not tested without them.

Roger that, fellow :)

VALAR MORGHULIS 1.2 is the best tactic here... 2 seasons in row total 4 loses... Leicester,Online game... :)

That tactic got only 420 downloads in 4 months :) I am glad it is working nicely!

Milan fan, I suppose :D

Roma since I was born, my first picture after the hospital is in a Roma kit :)

I won't hit the like button since Juventus is my favourite team since around 1994 :p

Oh God.. didn't expect that from you mate. It's also worse because you've seen all the **** they have in that club between 2004 and 2007 (also before but that was the peak and still now) and still support them. I think it's better if we don't speak about real italian football :D

WOW! Finally tactic which works for me :) I make many situation to score the goal and I am happy about it. Before I use diffrent tactic from this forum but it wasnt that good I won the matches but I havent that situation and advantage on field. My boys have fun to play on this tactic. Thank you

Great tactic! I am testing it with Sporting Clube de Portugal and I am 1st with 11W 2D 2L in the league.
I have passed the Champions League play-off against Lazio and in the group stage (Juventus, RMadrid, Celtic) I almost passed but I was 3rd. Also, I am in the quarter finals in the portuguese cup and 1st in the group stage in the league cup.

WOW! Finally tactic which works for me :) I make many situation to score the goal and I am happy about it. Before I use diffrent tactic from this forum but it wasnt that good I won the matches but I havent that situation and advantage on field. My boys have fun to play on this tactic. Thank you

Any results mate?