While I am now enjoying a new save with this tactic, my previous save at Aberdeen, this tactic for me was amazing, see for yourself guys!

View attachment 1075497View attachment 1075498View attachment 1075499View attachment 1075500View attachment 1075501

View attachment 1075502

Well done mate - that is some insane results and tells me that this tactic in the 442 area deserves huge respect - if people are into 442's this one is a special one for sure. With good management nothing will stop it - I personally highly recommend this one - its one of the few that deserves to be hyped - if any!!!

Well done Zyndar - I would switch my recent 442 with this in an instance

Cheers

Promising formation and well informed OP.

I will start with that tactic in my Turkish lower league side Ankaragücü.

Ankaragücü was one of the underdog teams in Turkish Super League but nowadays they are fighting with their depts.

The team attracks me and help of your tactic i will try to revive them. :)

Really consistent tactic, currently using it for 7 years straight in one save. Never won Champions League with it, but domestic cups and the league are mine 80% of the time).

Love this tactic biggest ever win

a24sh0.jpg

Bought this guy after scouting him and been told no good enough for my team.Bargain at 1.9m his shooting and free-kicks is awesome

263g6m9.jpg

Another update

Euro Table 3 games in awesome or what

n5c2x.jpg

Results updated score for fun

elbgn6.jpg

League Table

4scf1z.jpg

Hi zyndar, I have been using warlock and having some great results with it, which would you say is better of the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update

Can we play you every week

nd4jk2.jpg

Results update

23kw8eb.jpg

Wembley Bound again
legjm.jpg

Table

2n86lwk.jpg

Still a great tactic, the best on here in my opinion.

I'm Brighton, I come runner up in the Championship with 86 points and was promoted to the Premier League.

Finished 5th on 67 points in my first season in the Premier League.

Currently in 2nd in January in the Premier League.

I had to try out this tactic too after great success with other tactics from tactic guru Zyndar. My Newcastle team was doing great. Even greater using WTF. Nice work!

When Im on a Network game with a friend of mine, it seems that my Stoke team is struggling more using this tactic. The tactic is fluent but we are not performing as well as I was hoping. Especially away from home. What are your thoughts on tactics playing a network game?

I had to try out this tactic too after great success with other tactics from tactic guru Zyndar. My Newcastle team was doing great. Even greater using WTF. Nice work!

When Im on a Network game with a friend of mine, it seems that my Stoke team is struggling more using this tactic. The tactic is fluent but we are not performing as well as I was hoping. Especially away from home. What are your thoughts on tactics playing a network game?

Hi dude,

sadly I don't have any experience on network/online games. Someone reported earlier that my one of my unfamous tactics called

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/357691-valar-morghulis.html is performing very well on network game.

Hi dude,

sadly I don't have any experience on network/online games. Someone reported earlier that my one of my unfamous tactics called

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/357691-valar-morghulis.html is performing very well on network game.

I will check it out. Stoke is not doing bad on my Network game but could do better this third season. We won the PL last season. Impressing. This season we really struggle away from home. Because many of the other teams also do that, we are still in the race for a CL spot but Man.Utd are doing great and should become champions this season. In the Champions League we are on a good run. Lost 4-2 away to Benfica but beat them 3-1 at home and are ready for the quarterfinals against Juventus.

Maybe I should put the defensive line a tick or two deeper away from home? We often concede 2+ goals. Not easy to win games then. My Newcastle team seem unbeatable using WTF. We won 5-0 home to runner-up Man.City at home and 4-2 away to third placed Chelsea away in our last two games.

Ps! I won the league with Stoke using Warlock vol 2 most of the time. Newcastle's great success using WTF made me change. Maybe I should try Warlock again. :)

Last edited:
I will check it out. Stoke is not doing bad on my Network game but could do better this third season. We won the PL last season. Impressing. This season we really struggle away from home. Because many of the other teams also do that, we are still in the race for a CL spot but Man.Utd are doing great and should become champions this season. In the Champions League we are on a good run. Lost 4-2 away to Benfica but beat them 3-1 at home and are ready for the quarterfinals against Juventus.

Maybe I should put the defensive line a tick or two deeper away from home? We often concede 2+ goals. Not easy to win games then. My Newcastle team seem unbeatable using WTF. We won 5-0 home to runner-up Man.City at home and 4-2 away to third placed Chelsea away in our last two games.

Ps! I won the league with Stoke using Warlock vol 2 most of the time. Newcastle's great success using WTF made me change. Maybe I should try Warlock again. :)

You can try using WTF on defensive when playing away. The mentality is surprisingly effective sometimes.

Results update

2rraslu.jpg

Zyndar im trying to compare this with warlock 2 after 21 matches league is their anyway of doing this from previous season?

Cheers

Results update

2rraslu.jpg

Zyndar im trying to compare this with warlock 2 after 21 matches league is their anyway of doing this from previous season?

Cheers

I am not sure mate that understand you. You wish to compare WTF based on this year's results with Warlock results from last season?