hej W4NKER... your tactic very good in my opinion.. tell me you change something to away game..?
No changes for away games

Does annyone have a screen of their team? Dont really know what typo of attackers i need.....
Right striker should be a Rooney or Drogba type.
Left striker - Chicharito, Defoe etc

W4nker, can you do me a favor? Put this on a 4 defenders line, 3 mid center, 2 wingers and 1 striker?

Or is it possible? If so, do you think that it can achieve the same results?
Don't know if that would work or not. If I get time I'll try it

Of course

Great posts mate.

I'm having fantastic success with Marcelo's tweak or I'd definitely give yours a try. I do have your tweak loaded on as a back up incase Marcelo's stops working though.(H)

Great posts mate.

I'm having fantastic success with Marcelo's tweak or I'd definitely give yours a try. I do have your tweak loaded on as a back up incase Marcelo's stops working though.(H)

What marcelo tweak?

Great posts mate.

I'm testing Marcelo's tweak as well and its looking good

with swansea first season! I came 2nd with 79pts equal to tottenham who had a better GD !
lost to man utd in both the FA/Carling FA(5th round) Carling (quarter) so mate .. excellent tactic
bought no one/sold some useless players

two words: thank you

Ive just started a save with Swansea. What match prep did you use? Average team?

Going to report about my first season with Salisbury :) gonna take while thou

Don't pay too much attention to them. Place shots for strikers and Break Offside trap if he's fast

As you can see after the first month - tactic doing ... reasonable :p . Only signing Danny Hoesen on loan
(Millwall cup game played almost my reserve side)
Using NO SHOUTS, NO OI, NO PPM's . and Average team prep

View attachment 324756View attachment 324757

Gonna also test with Sunderland in my long term save (in 2023/24) using top team match prep

What sort of team would you describe Swansea as in the first season for match prep? Average?

doesn't seem to work as well away from home sadly, any ideas how to improve? Great tactic overall though! :) cheers

Great post, i can see you put time into it. Unfortunatly, for me, this tactic doesent work at all.. I play witn Man United, wich people say youll win the league with default tactic put i dont perform, at all. Loads of longshots ( wich is surprising since all players has longshots set to rare, must be because their not able to penetrate oposition defence ), no CCC`s no fluidness in the play, and i havent had a cleen sheat yet, pretty unimpressive, i can almost not belive the results you are getting.. And for some reason i get a shitload of bookings and injuries.... : (

My 1st team is following : De Gea, rafael, vidic, ferdinand, evra, valencia, thiago, sandro, young, rooney, hernandez.

This team should fit the tactic according to your OP.

Brought in all the best coaches etc and i use the "big team" training you suggest. The tactic is actually almost 100% fluid after about 12 games, including 5 pre-season matches.

results so far is 1-0 win home to Norwich, 3-3 draw away to QPR, 1-1 draw home to Swansea, 5-1!!! loss away to Chelsea, 2-1 loss away to Benfica and a 1-0 win home too Aston Villa. pre season matches was also disapointing due to picking only championship oponents + Lyon, conceeded in every game, worst was a 4-3 win home to Bolton.

Not sure about this at all mate, gonna try a few more games....

Last edited:
Great post, i can see you put time into it. Unfortunatly, for me, this tactic doesent work at all.. I play witn Man United, wich people say youll win the league with default tactic put i dont perform, at all. Loads of longshots ( wich is surprising since all players has longshots set to rare, must be because their not able to penetrate oposition defence ), no CCC`s no fluidness in the play, and i havent had a cleen sheat yet, pretty unimpressive, i can almost not belive the results you are getting.. And for some reason i get a shitload of bookings and injuries.... : (

My 1st team is following : De Gea, rafael, vidic, ferdinand, evra, valencia, thiago, sandro, young, rooney, hernandez.

This team should fit the tactic according to your OP.

Brought in all the best coaches etc and i use the "big team" training you suggest. The tactic is actually almost 100% fluid after about 12 games, including 5 pre-season matches.

results so far is 1-0 win home to Norwich, 3-3 draw away to QPR, 1-1 draw home to Swansea, 5-1!!! loss away to Chelsea, 2-1 loss away to Benfica and a 1-0 win home too Aston Villa. pre season matches was also disapointing due to picking only championship oponents + Lyon, conceeded in every game, worst was a 4-3 win home to Bolton.

Not sure about this at all mate, gonna try a few more games....
Strange. In my Utd save I used practically the same team

De Gea, rafael, vidic, ferdinand, evra, valencia, pjanic, sandro, bale, rooney, hernandez.

and I won pretty much everything

View attachment 324961