anyone still getting joy with this, tried Brobs and Sacchi, didn't work, giving this another bang.

What is the best match prep to use then? The attacking option?

W4NKER,please give the link of your Altrincham tactic...Thanks...

I'm in season 2020/2021. Very good squad with ManCity. Allot of young talents in my squad. Getting the old expensive wage guys out. :) Average squad age 22. I tested allot of different tactics and gave them all a 1 year test. Always come back to this 4-4-2 ****** Modern warfare tweak . Scoring lots +120 goals and conceding between 15 to 20 over a league season. The team seems attacking all the time and still concede allot less than any other tactics tested. Sometimes during the year the tactic seems to go off a little but for me its all about rotating your squad and team talk.
Enjoying the game.

Returned to this tactic and my long term save. Managed to get Derry City into the Champions League (lots of trophies won as well elsewhere)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...hampions-league-challenge-16.html#post1750199

Trying a newer version with the MR/ML moved up to AMR/AML positions. Looking good so far

Please do upload screenshots as and when you can, and of course if it holds up get the tactic up asap.

Thanks. You always seems to come up with something when other can't on a tricky patch, much credit to you!

Please do upload screenshots as and when you can, and of course if it holds up get the tactic up asap.

Thanks. You always seems to come up with something when other can't on a tricky patch, much credit to you!
Oh I merely just tweak other people's tactics to suit my own squad, in this case I think it was Bassanova from FMThai that first uploaded the KISS tactic that this one is based on.

I know its sounds rather simplistic but every tactic will work with the right players. I've used Sacchi's tactic in the past for example but it struggles on my long term save simply because I haven't the correct DMs for it.

Have to go to work so feel free to test anyone. This version is actually a mixture of my original tweak found in the first post and a 4-2-2-2 original MW tweak that I've had in my tactics folder for several months without using it. Concedes a few more goals than the original tweak but scores many more as well.

View attachment 339107
View attachment 339105
View attachment 339104View attachment 339108

Match Prep

View attachment 339106

Will test with smaller teams after this season is finished

@******. I still play with the KISS corners tactic. Still works amazingly good. But what else you changed except ML/MR to AML/AMR. Some other player or team settings compared to the KISS tactic?

@******. I still play with the KISS corners tactic. Still works amazingly good. But what else you changed except ML/MR to AML/AMR. Some other player or team settings compared to the KISS tactic?
No other changes except set pieces I think. Always change set pieces to suit your own players