Yea, i must say, ive never seen anything like this. I just played Wigan at Old Trafford, i won 1-0 and Wigan got their 2nd red card in the 54th minute..

wayne rooney : 14 games 5 goals 7.17 rating

javier hernandez : 12 games 3 goals 7.02 rating

danny wellbeck : 5(7) games 2 goals 6.79 rating

All strikers are horrible! Only players who consistantly score are evans and vidic with 5 goals each. Corner cheat? :)

All this despite i have general training on attack ( high ) and match prep on attacking movement.

Something is not working here thats for sure.. Assistance appretiated!

I notice that you havent done anything to the individual player instructions except turn longshots too rare? Do you play hernandez as a advanced forward with max creative freedom? how can that work? Also the wingers have their creative freedom on max, is this why they dont cross but shoot on every chance they get? 90% of my finishes are longshots despite they are turned down too rare.. i dont get this...

Defence looks abit more solid though that in the beginning, not conceeding so much now..

Clueless here pal...

Last edited:
Yea, i must say, ive never seen anything like this. I just played Wigan at Old Trafford, i won 1-0 and Wigan got their 2nd red card in the 54th minute..

wayne rooney : 14 games 5 goals 7.17 rating

javier hernandez : 12 games 3 goals 7.02 rating

danny wellbeck : 5(7) games 2 goals 6.79 rating

All strikers are horrible! Only players who consistantly score are evans and vidic with 5 goals each. Corner cheat? :)

All this despite i have general training on attack ( high ) and match prep on attacking movement.

Something is not working here thats for sure.. Assistance appretiated!

I notice that you havent done anything to the individual player instructions except turn longshots too rare? Do you play hernandez as a advanced forward with max creative freedom? how can that work? Also the wingers have their creative freedom on max, is this why they dont cross but shoot on every chance they get? 90% of my finishes are longshots despite they are turned down too rare.. i dont get this...

Defence looks abit more solid though that in the beginning, not conceeding so much now..

Clueless here pal...
I just completely plug and play the tactic. Only ever change the match prep. If one isn't working I change it until I find one that works better

This tactic worked well for me in the first season with Swansea with no major signings. League Cup Quarter Finals and won the FA Cup beating Man Utd in the final 2.1. Ended up 7th in the league, predicted 18th. I did the teamtalks myself, seem to get alot better results that way, finished 4th in the leaue away record so seen people saying this tactic doesnt work away try having a go at your own teamtalks. Didnt accept Swansea's offer of a new contract so waiting to see which team i try it with next

View attachment 325061

I just completely plug and play the tactic. Only ever change the match prep. If one isn't working I change it until I find one that works better

Tried to pm you mate but your inbox is full.

Here is the message:

Hey W4nker,

What tactic are you using now mate? Im looking for a good tactic for either an upper mid table or top table team.

Are you still having success with your KISS Corners tactic or are you using something else now?

Thanks in advance

Bit of advice for away games!
Team talks are VERY important!
If you're expecting win/draw - aggressive - expect to win - individually tell each player you have faith (passionately)
Expecting a loss - calm - do it for the fans - individually same as above

I usually leave half time team talks to ***. manager but at the end of the game if won - passionately - well done
if lost/draw - aggressive - any that appear
Hope this helps!:)
Cheers for the great tactic by the way:)

This tactic worked well for me in the first season with Swansea with no major signings. League Cup Quarter Finals and won the FA Cup beating Man Utd in the final 2.1. Ended up 7th in the league, predicted 18th. I did the teamtalks myself, seem to get alot better results that way, finished 4th in the leaue away record so seen people saying this tactic doesnt work away try having a go at your own teamtalks. Didnt accept Swansea's offer of a new contract so waiting to see which team i try it with next

View attachment 325061

Stoke 2nd?????

I have one suggestion...

Complete forward is big one, so would be good to give him(set pieces settings) "close down corner".

This prevent to concede from near post.

If anyone, want to try my set piece settongs PM me...i wont posted tactic, because is thread by ******, so would be confuse the thread.

Cheers!

Stoke 2nd?????

Yes god knows what happened to Stoke but if i remember rightly they didnt make a stand out signing, Crouch and Jones ripped it up and Pulis got manager of year quite rightly.

i'm very happy
ea3030feb7c00be503bae6544ad97498.png

Tried to pm you mate but your inbox is full.

Here is the message:

Hey W4nker,

What tactic are you using now mate? Im looking for a good tactic for either an upper mid table or top table team.

Are you still having success with your KISS Corners tactic or are you using something else now?

Thanks in advance
Still using the Kiss Corners tactic (this one)

i'm very happy
ea3030feb7c00be503bae6544ad97498.png
Nice!

Finished 1st in Blue Square South with Havant & Waterlooville, 13pts clear. Predicted finish - 11th.

Might have to take in back . No wins in six . Damo. Still clear at top though.

Regards
Andrew

After testing out a few tactics I've returned once again to this MW tweak.

In Iceland with FH using a different tactic (I won't name and shame lol)...

View attachment 328149

Some good results but the odd loss or lucky win and lack of consistency forced me back to Kiss Corners...

View attachment 328150

This is using Attacking/High/30% + Attacking Movement prep.

Up next is two legs against Eto'o and co at Anji. Will report back. Tempted to change the match prep but I won't just to see how it fairs

As expected I got knocked by Anji, 6-3 on aggregate which is still quite good considering the complete gulf in class. I'll stick with this match prep combo as we enter the Champions League qualifiers next year

View attachment 328194View attachment 328193

I even had the cheek to go 2-0 up in the first leg!

Last edited:
W4nker ive been using your tactic for a while and it is still the best for my cardiff city(keep BLUE). Just out of interest the other tactic u tried- with out naming any names, but was it a classic 4-1-2-3. Just want to know because i was gonna try it out once it became fluid.

W4nker ive been using your tactic for a while and it is still the best for my cardiff city(keep BLUE). Just out of interest the other tactic u tried- with out naming any names, but was it a classic 4-1-2-3. Just want to know because i was gonna try it out once it became fluid.
No it wasn't that one.

Glad this tweak is working for you. Its the only tactic I use on my long term save which I'm into the 2054/55 season

Scored 3 corners with Bayern... All assists came from Kroos.

Cheers for your reply. That clears that up 4 me. Its just i saw u on Brobs tactic saying u were testing it out. I too was interested in the 4-3-3. I remember mr houghs 4-3-3 with the old corner cheat. They were great days.