home
bayern 4-0 Man United

away
Man United 2-1 Man United dominate match

bayern 4-0 dourtmund
Dourtmund 3-0 Bayern

Ahh :) Maybe keep that one for home matches, and make an away version of the tactic with the same formation? More counter-attacking football maybe?

Ahh :) Maybe keep that one for home matches, and make an away version of the tactic with the same formation? More counter-attacking football maybe?

yes i think so...l've tried everything and nothing :S

It's just insane... :) works very good...

Here is some results..using my tweaked version...

View attachment 352738

View attachment 352739

View attachment 352740

And the amazing final in the Euro Cup

View attachment 352741

Here is the download link if you guys want to try it out...

KISS Corners (matte tweak v2).tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

good luck

Are you using the rock away and your tweak at home? Or are you using your tweak both home and away?

I'm using Matte tweak tactic after using loads of others and it seems to be most reliable. I have ticked target man tough but thats the only thing i changed.

I'm using Matte tweak tactic after using loads of others and it seems to be most reliable. I have ticked target man tough but thats the only thing i changed.
Cheers for the feedback. I'll give the tweak a good run today

What is hapinning wit my malaga?? Having pretty bad results ?? wat should i do ??

Hey, I'm planning to try to use on my next save Rock 4141 normal on away games and this one on home games, but which version do you recommend from the first page; "KISS Corners" or "KISS Corners (matte tweak v2)"?

Hey, I'm planning to try to use on my next save Rock 4141 normal on away games and this one on home games, but which version do you recommend from the first page; "KISS Corners" or "KISS Corners (matte tweak v2)"?
I've only really used KISS CORNERS. I will test matte tweak on a save now and report back