Walcott apoligises over penalty incident

unless its as odvious as the denilson one then probley yes ,what was he thinking such a lazy challange.

I went to the game yesterday (in the Leeds end of course) and I admire his honesty; he didn't have to come out and apologise, but he saw it as the right thing to do.

Of course it doesn't make it better nor does it excuse what he did.
But you have to credit him for admitting he did it.

You don't "have" to credit him with anything. Thing is, he did it and got away with it. It's easy to be magnaminous when you're in his situation.

I wonder if Berba will apologise for his dive?

or whether that useless ****** of a referee Howard 'you need to dive to get it" Webb will apologise for giving the penalty?

football is ******* ruined by cheating bastards and they should all be ******* banned from playing the game...

But anyway....

Winners of the ****/***** replay get to play against a proper football team :p

I wonder if Berba will apologise for his dive?

or whether that useless ****** of a referee Howard 'you need to dive to get it" Webb will apologise for giving the penalty?

football is ******* ruined by cheating bastards and they should all be ******* banned from playing the game...

But anyway....

Winners of the ****/***** replay get to play against a proper football team :p

good post fair play who would you prefer:? ***** or arsenal?

Just reminding people that Thierry Henry also cheated and admitted it.
Don't the relevance but yes diving is never going to not be accepted in football no matter how small the testicular fortitude of great players like Ronaldo, Berba, **** even Messi dives

good post fair play who would you prefer:? ***** or arsenal?

I don't mind either way... a trip to the Emirates is appealing, but getting one over the Mighty White ***** at ******* Road is also appealing...

I guess the local derby would be likely to attract TV attention too.

I honestly don't care, if it's the Gooners we'll be expected to get beat, if it's Leeds then we'll get a 5th round game.. I'll take either tbf :)

true if you come to us the pressure will be off you but would be a great game if you play leeds hopefully it will be arsenal but we will have to wait and see.

Don't the relevance but yes diving is never going to not be accepted in football no matter how small the testicular fortitude of great players like Ronaldo, Berba, **** even Messi dives

Relevance? He attempted to give his team an unfair advantage so they would get through. Essentially the same, though different competition.

You don't "have" to credit him with anything. Thing is, he did it and got away with it. It's easy to be magnaminous when you're in his situation.
Good point.
And have was thw wrong word to use there ;)

I don't mind either way... a trip to the Emirates is appealing, but getting one over the Mighty White ***** at ******* Road is also appealing...

I honestly don't care, if it's the Gooners we'll be expected to get beat, if it's Leeds then we'll get a 5th round game.. I'll take either tbf :)

Just **** the **** up man your a typical cocky arrogant huddersfeild fan, and either way in the 4th round you'll get batteresd

Ha I remember all the Arsenal 'fans' in the thread yesterday denying he dived and throwing insults because they couldn't come up with a proper defence.

even if you beat us you will still only be a league one team ...playing at elland road in the cup is as big as it gets for you

Ha I remember all the Arsenal 'fans' in the thread yesterday denying he dived and throwing insults because they couldn't come up with a proper defence.
That was for the one that was given, which was a penalty.

Man I am really hoping we beat Arsenal so we can play you guys again. We are due to beat you after not being able to do it this season and having failed doing it for the last couple of seasons in league 1. How's it going down there by the way? (K)

Just **** the **** up man your a typical cocky arrogant huddersfeild fan, and either way in the 4th round you'll get batteresd

even if you beat us you will still only be a league one team ...playing at elland road in the cup is as big as it gets for you

and you last beat us when?

exactly!

It'll be even more embarrassing for you this time around (assuming Arsenal let you win) precisely because we're still in League One (and ****...) :D