Walcott apoligises over penalty incident

I didn't think it was a dive really... he got pulled back back and then stretched to reach the ball and went over.
Wasn't a dive, just a really soft penalty.

I think leeds would rather reject his apoligy and be in the next round of the fa cup either way!

He was on about the 'penalty' that the assitant said was offside, that wasnt given, rather than the penalty the Fabregas converted

It was a great game of football full stop. Arsenal were poor, We defended for our lives (brilliantly), Fabregas and walcott came on and changed the game and to be fair watch the highlights walcott apologized to the leeds player instantly he whispered in his ear and to people ******** just stop it and take it for what it was a great game of football and leeds' performance deserves credit from the players to the fans, i know everone hates us but just let it go for a split second (A)......... now go back to hating us coz we love it.

It was a great game of football full stop. Arsenal were poor, We defended for our lives (brilliantly), Fabregas and walcott came on and changed the game and to be fair watch the highlights walcott apologized to the leeds player instantly he whispered in his ear and to people ******** just stop it and take it for what it was a great game of football and leeds' performance deserves credit from the players to the fans, i know everone hates us but just let it go for a split second (A)......... now go back to hating us coz we love it.

your sig was especially apparent in the match yesterday ;)

your sig was especially apparent in the match yesterday ;)

yeah he was good..... again. can't fault any of them tbf. in a way i wish we could just take the draw and let arsenal through to the next round lol we know we will lose and we really need to go back to the league

yeah he was good..... again. can't fault any of them tbf. in a way i wish we could just take the draw and let arsenal through to the next round lol we know we will lose and we really need to go back to the league

Ye but hopefully SG will keep the players feet on the ground and keep them focussed on the league. We can rotate for fatigued players so hopefully that isn't as issue. Hopefully we'll see another spectacle at ER

and you last beat us when?

exactly!

It'll be even more embarrassing for you this time around (assuming Arsenal let you win) precisely because we're still in League One (and ****...) :D

it dunt matter when we last beat you we are still better than you..... when did barcelona last beat grimsby???? dunt mean jack look at the leagues :D

it dunt matter when we last beat you we are still better than you..... when did barcelona last beat grimsby???? dunt mean jack look at the leagues :D

Unfortunately Huddersfield fans are bitterly deluded. It's okay though I tend to ignore their cries for attention. They just want a big rivalry. Not that they'll ever have that with Leeds. Huddersfield are too insignificant. They should stick to Bradford in all honesty.

Unfortunately Huddersfield fans are bitterly deluded. It's okay though I tend to ignore their cries for attention. They just want a big rivalry. Not that they'll ever have that with Leeds. Huddersfield are too insignificant. They should stick to Bradford in all honesty.

I could'nt have said it better myself