Wales vs England 26/3/11

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 261
  • Views Views 12K
I know right!!!....This would be such an amazing England team!

Also im trying to push Wilshere for England CAPTAIN!!!!

Don't be stupid.
He is hardly going to be handed one of the most pressurising things in football at 19 years old is he?

Wales 0-1 England - Terry.

Just written for him to either score the winner in a drab affair, or get sent off and England struggle to a win or draw. Think it will be the former though.

Wales 1-1 England

Wales to score early, with England grabbing a late, undeserved goal.

Captain Rambo and Wilshere to put on midfield masterclasses :)

Will probably end 3-1 to England.

Wales 1-1 England

Wales to score early, with England grabbing a late, undeserved goal.
Doubt they will even score, Speed isnt a very good manager, was poor at sheff utd and got the job because he was a good player, i dont think hes gonna fire them up enough for this game. I think we are gonna win 3/4-0

Hopefully I don't sleep through the game tomorrow, considering it's almost 4am and I like a lot of sleep it's possible. Will probably set my alarm, but yeah - England shall win 3-1 if Capello has a nice, positive team set-up to begin with.

Hopefully I don't sleep through the game tomorrow, considering it's almost 4am and I like a lot of sleep it's possible. Will probably set my alarm, but yeah - England shall win 3-1 if Capello has a nice, positive team set-up to begin with.
Italian and positive dont mix alfred.

Interested to see how the two young Gunners do today - both pretty certain to start in what will be a tough game for them, I think. Great that Wilshere is pushing Lampard for a spot - I really hope we go for him and Parker in CM.

Doubt they will even score, Speed isnt a very good manager, was poor at sheff utd and got the job because he was a good player, i dont think hes gonna fire them up enough for this game. I think we are gonna win 3/4-0

To be fair if it was at Wembley I'd agree with you, but it's in Wales. If Speed doesn't fire them up enough, I'm sure the fans will do it for him.

Thats a pisstake, usually its on BBC 1 / ITV 1

England internationals are shared between BBC and Sky Sports..

I presume the friendly on Tuesday will on BBC.

Also, it may be something to do with F1 being on BBC

i couldnt get a ticket because i apparently dont have enough caps...thats bullshit, iv been to every home qualifier and all the friendlies since 2008....................

I do agree, the England ticket system is a total joke!

2-0 England

Back