Wales vs England 26/3/11

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 261
  • Views Views 12K
England playing a similar formation to Arsenal last season - with a skewed midfield triangle.. Wilshere seems more advanced than Lampard, too.
it isnt skewed as such, but its fluid, particularly between parker wilshere, lampard and rooney. Wilshere is a runner so he'll get forward because he naturally carries the ball

I thought Ramsey was meant to be good. I've seen 5minutes of this game and seen that he can't pass a ball to a Welsh player!

Good punch from hart there,simple but ive seen us concede those plenty of times with previous keepers

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I thought Ramsey was meant to be good. I've seen 5minutes of this game and seen that he can't pass a ball to a Welsh player!
5 minute =/= whole story

right fabio lets get parker off.. big game next week need him at full fitness..

it isnt skewed as such, but its fluid, particularly between parker wilshere, lampard and rooney. Wilshere is a runner so he'll get forward because he naturally carries the ball

He'll naturally get forward on the ball, but seems more adv. off it too.

Just mean it isn't flat - parker, wilshere and lampard all at different levels. Agree that it's fluid though.

What Mike. said, but also - one pass.. And he looks good with the ball at his feet - positive, and good running with it.

He'll naturally get forward on the ball, but seems more adv. off it too.

Just mean it isn't flat - parker, wilshere and lampard all at different levels. Agree that it's fluid though.
yeah, definitely not flat, but its not deliberately skewed. comparing it in FM language, both lampard and wilshere would have same mentality, but wilsheres natural game (PPMs) would make him often more advanced, Parker is certainly slightly deeper though

One of the best performances for a while thus far. Hope it keeps up.

yeah, definitely not flat, but its not deliberately skewed. comparing it in FM language, both lampard and wilshere would have same mentality, but wilsheres natural game (PPMs) would make him often more advanced, Parker is certainly slightly deeper though

I'm not so sure tbh. Definitely think Lampard is slightly deeper - just to ensure dominance in midfield with International experience alongside Parker who isn't exp. at this level and isn't a proper DM. Interesting, though.

good game
wilshere and lampard playing box to box
with parker staying deep

Having trouble finding out who are the wingers for the Welsh side. LOOKS like Bellamy and Ledley. Not sure though, anyone clarify their players?

One of the best performances for a while thus far. Hope it keeps up.

Johnson's been good, eh? (A)

I'm not so sure tbh. Definitely think Lampard is slightly deeper - just to ensure dominance in midfield with International experience alongside Parker who isn't exp. at this level and isn't a proper DM. Interesting, though.

Not trying to be a pest, but does it really matter if Wilshire is 2 yards further forward then Frank, It is most likely just wilshire natural game, One-- As if Capello would do something that adventourous, two-- England are winning so who cares. Three-- It is boring,

Back