no pedroza 4 crystal palace mexican/english striker

Last edited:
Oliver Gill (Man Utd Reserves) should be removed from the team as he quit football to go to University.

when will this take effect please downloaded file dikgacoi still at fulham

omg...AGUERO agreed a move to Man City..oopsXD

Latest transfers needing update:
N. Reo-Coker to Bolton, S. Aguero to Man City, Cazorla to Malaga.

Ben Arfa at Newcastle needs to also play Striker as that's where Newcastle will be using him next season.

And Dzeko needs to be a 1st teamer and possibly a key player. At the minute he is in the reserves and transfer listed for just £7m.

LFCMarshall's will have that maybe, as I will help(not sure) him making the Ekstraklasa.

Last edited:
Mate this is a fantastic update but is there anyway i can run it with another update enabled too?

I only say this because the update i have has all the promotions sorted and yours has all transfers, but if i run both it won't allow me to run spanish league amongst others.

portsmouth need updating, we're not under an embargo anymore, we also have more of a transfer budget than 1 mil. We had 5 mil given to steve cotterill at the start of the season he's spent little of that so far, we were in the process of signing Patterson for 2.5 mil, so we should have easily 3 mil to spend.

Player wise...

Ryan Williams should be higher rated, he is going to be a first team player rather than a youth prospect this season.

Foresthave had 2 x 2mil+ bids accepted and 600k for greening and are said to be bidding for another dutch man this means that forest's transfer budget is nearer to 5/6mil than 2.7mil. Thanks + keep up the good work!

Mate this is a fantastic update but is there anyway i can run it with another update enabled too?

I only say this because the update i have has all the promotions sorted and yours has all transfers, but if i run both it won't allow me to run spanish league amongst others.
his has the transfers too

Could you please edit the kit colour changes for the affected teams into this update for the 2011/12 season? i.e. for the 2D icons in the match engine.

:)

For Reading FC
Since Alex McCarthy performances last season and interest from Celtic please could you change his CA and PA because he should be chalenging federici same for Mikkel Andersen.
Since Shane Long has left to West brom it has know been announced Hal Robson-Kanu will be played upfront mainly so please add tht to his main positions and today he played brilliantly upfront and scored so please could u put his CA up please.
Jem Karacan Is a class player and should be considered a better player then leigertwood and Jordan Obita has been in sensational form in preseason so CA/PA should be changed and same For Mathieu Manset as last week scored 2 brilliant goals and his pace first touch accelaretion and fitness have vastly improved over pre season.
and ALso could you put a main position for mcanuff as CAM
Thanks

Last edited:
There are some issues with Yeovil, I know they may not be the most important of teams but I live within sight of the ground so there is some connection on my part. All transfers are relevant from time of typing (14/8/11) Curtis Haynes-Brown Lowestoft Town to Yeovil (was in a previous update, but not the current one), Gavin Williams Free Agent to Yeovil (was in the first update but none since, the transfer has been agreed since early July), Anthony Edgar Free Agent (I believe) to Yeovil (once again in the first update but not appeared since), Gareth Stewart is now a player/coach as oppose to goalkeeping coach and Richard Martin left for Bath in the early part of this year