loads wrong at Chesterfield, Ian Morris left at the end of the season, iirc went back to Scunny. We have Alexendre Mendy for 1 year, signed Westcarr from Notts County for around £50K, have Lee Johnson on loan from Bristol City for 3 months and Grounds on loan from Middlesbrough (who seems to have bulked out 13'10" according to website). Burrow, Watkiss and Needham all have pro contracts now.

IN this years Manchester Unieted have clear debet <sell the chip in singarpor 25%>
and have profit 110M f in this years but IN DB The finalcial is not fare for MAN UTD

Jason Banton - Signed for leicester city on a free
Gennaro Iezzo - Released by club
Philip Degen - Released by club
Jason Puncheon - Only on loan as they couldn't rap up the deal in time, fee £200,000 and £1,000,000 permanent deal
Christian Dailly - Released due to his 1 month contract expired
Dominic Green - Signed for Dagenham & Redbridge on a free

more to come, just need to find more.. good update mate!

I don't know if it was noticed but i downloaded this database when i started it up i saw Luis Suarez still at Ajax while he was transfered to Liverpool in January

Brilliant update! I cannot wait for the final file to be released. I have been putting off starting a new game because of this.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

when is your last update out

Should be tonight at around 5pm

i cant see the file when starting a new game. is it anything to do with the file being .rar instead of a .dbc file?

yea. download an rar extracter like winrar

then extract the file with that and but it in the db folder. there are instruction on his download page.

everytime i click the download it comes up HTTP 404 object not found problem loading page link plz or help?

yo wally, i cant seem to work it mate, i cant convert it from a rar file into a dbc file, it wont let me extract it or anything

u know i got a problem, for example in Barcelona's history says that won the Champions League on 2011 and Liga BBVA but i'm in July of 2010 :S what can i do?

I'm having the same problems with the 'HTTP cannot be found' page after waiting the time to download the file (which is a separate issue that I find absolutely ridiculous). Any suggestions?

Gabby Agbonlahor
Acceleration 19, Pace 18

Theo Walcott
Acceleration 19, Pace 19

Walcott admitted in an England u21 interview that Gabby Agbonlahor beats him by a good 5 metres in a 100m race.
Please change this. Gabby is the fastest player in the Prem.

Kaka from Real Madrid transfer listed for 11 millions € ? Why ?
Sulley Muntari, Amauri, Cicinho, Wayne Bridge too.

Last edited:
I've downloaded your update and put it in the right folder but when I try to use your database upon starting a new game it doens't show up. Have you got an advice?

I have got 2 bug

FINALCIAL HAVE A BUG
YOU REDUCE THE YEAR OF SPONSOR LIVERPOOL BUT YOU DIDT'N REDUCE THE MONEY
LIVERPOOL HAVE GOT SPONSOR ONLY KIT AROUND40MILLONPOUND PER YEAR

BUG2
THE UFFA CUP Schedule is a bug have a match asymmetric

thx for read me sir,

Jason Banton - Signed for leicester city on a free
Gennaro Iezzo - Released by club
Philip Degen - Released by club
Jason Puncheon - Only on loan as they couldn't rap up the deal in time, fee £200,000 and £1,000,000 permanent deal
Christian Dailly - Released due to his 1 month contract expired
Dominic Green - Signed for Dagenham & Redbridge on a free

more to come, just need to find more.. good update mate!

you did not manage to do any of these suggestions..