Great update! However, you have forgotten Andy Caroll to Liverpool and Anders Lindegaard from Aalesund (Norway) to Manchester United.

The january transfers have been done.lol. Get the 11.3 patch. Then get the update. Otherwise it wont work. Also just have this update selected when you start a game :)

Chilean League

Is South America being looked at?? I'm chilean, so I can provide insight on the Chilean League (transfers), and to some extent CA/PA updates on chilean and south american players. I watched almost all the Copa America and regularly follow the South American Club Competitions.

Just give me a shout via PM if you'd like some help in that area!

hi great update mate, one transfer you have missed is carl ikeme wolves too middlesbrough on a season long loan cheers and keep up the good work

hi great update mate, one transfer you have missed is carl ikeme wolves too middlesbrough on a season long loan cheers and keep up the good work

It was only for a month. I'm sure it was. Mick wanted him to compete this season. How you getting on with Wolves m8. Not had a chance to do a new save :)

It was only for a month. I'm sure it was. Mick wanted him to compete this season. How you getting on with Wolves m8. Not had a chance to do a new save :)

currently 4th first season after 14 games mate. As for ikeme i thought i read a season somewhere lol

Hey is it possible to get this working with the game I have installed using steam? I really want to try it. Thanks

Just to let you know that the injuries file link is down atm.

the latest transfers that i know ..

Emanuel Adebayor (Man. City) go to Tottenham Hotspurs for a long-season loan
Yago Falqué (Juventus) go to Tottenham Hotspurs for a long-season loan

erm few things need to be edited in liverpool fc damien commoli is director of football now since january don' know if you change ca/pa suarez under rated. insua moved to sporting as of 27/08/2011. also ian ayre is managing director

So far i think LFCMarshall is way ahead of you

But good updating ;)

Last edited:
erm few things need to be edited in liverpool fc damien commoli is director of football now since january don' know if you change ca/pa suarez under rated. insua moved to sporting as of 27/08/2011. also ian ayre is managing director

So far i think LFCMarshall is way ahead of you

But good updating ;)

Well i'd imagine if you are a liverpool fan he is. But when you support anyone else maybe not. Your opinion. It isnt a competiton. Oh and we havent got a 400 page thread with people helping us. And wait..yeh got the npower rules sorted..oh and gonna have the italian rules nearlly fixed. Oh and have all the major leagues updated on our own. Oh and have the correct finances. Oh and some great pa/ca increases and decreases. Especially in the npower leagues. And have 26k downloads on here and 20k on SI forums. **** and he had a 3 week headstart. Not doing that bad for a first proper try at an update. But like i said not a competition Way ahead of us. Nah. Level pegging, perhaps. All updates have possitive and negatives. LFC is good lad and has a good update i like him..he's very humble. Good luck 2 him. But dont mug us off. No need to post here is there. Unless your a fanboy or a troll. Jog on kid.(6)

Well i'd imagine if you are a liverpool fan he is. But when you support anyone else maybe not. Your opinion. It isnt a competiton. Oh and we havent got a 400 page thread with people helping us. And wait..yeh got the npower rules sorted..oh and gonna have the italian rules nearlly fixed. Oh and have all the major leagues updated on our own. Oh and have the correct finances. Oh and some great pa/ca increases and decreases. Especially in the npower leagues. And have 26k downloads on here and 20k on SI forums. **** and he had a 3 week headstart. Not doing that bad for a first proper try at an update. But like i said not a competition Way ahead of us. Nah. Level pegging, perhaps. All updates have possitive and negatives. LFC is good lad and has a good update i like him..he's very humble. Good luck 2 him. But dont mug us off. No need to post here is there. Unless your a fanboy or a troll. Jog on kid.(6)

I was just given him mistakes
my bad if it affended anyone, just like the game abit more realistic.

iv'e added your update to my editor data folder, however when i start a new game the, the file doesn't appear HELP!!!:'(

iv'e added your update to my editor data folder, however when i start a new game the, the file doesn't appear HELP!!!:'(

you need to download winrar and unzip it i think

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

P.S wally ive just downloaded your latest and dzeko isnt at man city and torres is at liverpool ????????

Is it possible to edit the database without needing to start a new game? Cheers

Suggestions

Hi, I have a few suggestions for what you could do. Firstly, Vladimir Weiss has moved on a season long loan to Espanyol from Manchester City. Roque Santa Cruz has also gone on a season-long loan to Real Betis. One that may not be as known is that young goalkeeper Loris Karius at Manchester City has moved on loan to German side Mainz until December. On the note of CA/PA changes, I would like to bring to note Harry Bunn of Manchester City. He is a young striker seriously under-rated in the game. He has been touted as the next "Wayne Rooney". At the start of last season, he was playing for the youth team but after bagging 20 goals, he moved up to the reserve team for the second half of the season, where he once again bagged 20 goals. However, he has the potential to become a good striker in the lower leagues on the game when he should have the potential to become a leading PL striker, and he should also have a higher current ability.