Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
I will do it but I'm going on holiday on Monday and I'm not sure how good the wifi will be there... We still aiming for Sunday 19th? Or earlier?

OK - let's set the deadline as COP Wednesday 15th April we all need to have uploaded screenshot of final in-game league table standings.

I'll create a 'first round league table' in excel or something based on this and we'll move onto round 2.

Anyone else can join before this deadline, more the merrier.

Is it just gonna be based on the league table, or do the playoffs count there as well, because I'm nearing the end of my season, and I'm gonna be in there. :)

Do we need to be using any particular patch for this? Would be better if we were all using the same one I'm sure..

Do we need to be using any particular patch for this? Would be better if we were all using the same one I'm sure..
Yeh it would help. What one is everyone using so far?

Sounds like a good way to get me into a few saves... count me in if it isn't too late.

So let me get this straight. My work has been wasted due to a new FM update. ****.

haha, what's the latest version, let's use that

especially as you seem pretty confident about how you did in your season...talking about playoffs!

in terms of league sorting, i guess if you get to the play-offs we sort by how far you get in terms of founds, if two people are level we go with the standard league performance

haha, what's the latest version, let's use that

especially as you seem pretty confident about how you did in your season...talking about playoffs!

in terms of league sorting, i guess if you get to the play-offs we sort by how far you get in terms of founds, if two people are level we go with the standard league performance

I heared there's been an update since I did it. So, at least I have another chance to get better than 6th!

Back