Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
Thats good, my save started after the update :)

finally got Steam to download the flaming update!

havent started yet but Damien Duff...your little surprise devil!

next stop A-League 'Final Series'!

finally got Steam to download the flaming update!

havent started yet but Damien Duff...your little surprise devil!

next stop A-League 'Final Series'!

Should I restart mine as all of mine was done on 3.1?

agree, for first 'round' lets say use whatever version you want, and nail it for round 2

re: cups, no for this first 'round' we decided to keep it to league only. Based on Position first, then decided by points, GD, GS etc

we'll include the knockout final series though. So ranking will be

1st Winner of final series
2nd runner up of final series
3rd semi-finalist
7th in league (didnt qualify for final series)
8th in leage etc etc

so if you finish top of the regular season but get knocked out in semi's you'll be ranked lower than somoen who finishes 6th but wins the final series

for round 2 we'l look at the league format first and agree all this up front, and work out a way of including cup progress perhaps

all useless if you come last in the league mind!

I want to join as well! Melbourne City it is?

I use 15.3.0 how can I update it?

And how did you set your manager? International footballer?
1. Yep 1 season with Melbourne City, upload a screenshot of final table by COP Wednesday 15th April
2. Mine updated automatically when i tried to open FM, if yours doesn't then I don't know how.
3. I set mine as international and don't know about the others as it wasn't something we agreed on

Hope this helps and good luck8-|

View attachment 815010
So we finally managed to beat Newcastle and we did so pretty comfortably. We then play Perth in the final...
View attachment 815012
We should've won but started far too slowly and ended up giving ourselves too much to do

Overall I'm pretty pleased with this challenge but the fairly low GD in the regular season could hurt more at the end...

View attachment 815010
So we finally managed to beat Newcastle and we did so pretty comfortably. We then play Perth in the final...
View attachment 815012
We should've won but started far too slowly and ended up giving ourselves too much to do

Overall I'm pretty pleased with this challenge but the fairly low GD in the regular season could hurt more at the end...

You beat me! :P I wish I could restart it on the new patch though. :L

For the next 'round' maybe do someone like Dortmund or one of the Milans? See if they could topple their respective league winners?

nice chaps, a runner-up and semi-finalist

setting the bar high i feel, i've lost 5/5 of my friendlies so far so a bit concerned :)

like the ideas for round 2, but let's keep them all and discuss on Wednesday...don't want to dilute the Melbourne City season

lost count of how many we've got doing the season but i think we should get a decent 5 or 6 included in our round 1 league table on wednesday

Back