Why has this thread been closed? And why is there a link to a tactic which bears no similarity to the one originally shown on this thread? Does anybody have a link to the original tactic please?
Its closed because TFF released s new tactic that is a lot better and improved in many ways than this one.

Its closed because TFF released s new tactic that is a lot better and improved in many ways than this one.

Hi Craig, long time no see! How's it going mate?

Whats your steam tag? Also, what tactic are you using these days?

Better?

[FONT=&quot]I was after a 4-4-1-1 tactic for some inspiration for my own. I was not look for a 3 defender tactic which does not suit the team I am managing- therefore the demolish is not better.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]though if you could send a link to the original that would be appreciated?[/FONT]

I was after a 4-4-1-1 tactic for some inspiration for my own. I was not look for a 3 defender tactic which does not suit the team I am managing- therefore the demolish is not better.though if you could send a link to the original that would be appreciated?
Sorry mate do not have anymore. Sure if you PM TFF he will. And as far as better Demolisher is a far more better tactic on many levels.

Hi Craig, long time no see! How's it going mate?

Whats your steam tag? Also, what tactic are you using these days?
Hi mate. Not bad thanks. You? Not using any atm, but was using Demolisher with huge success! Think my Steam tag is andreeam83

sdfmegJVTzWFUUI38wrjEQ.png