Finally 4-3-3 !!! :) It will be a very long night ... haha xDDD I will test it with Everton :)

Hey mate,

I see that you edited your post and removed the question while I was writing this reply to you but I'll answer you anyway. ;)

I'd say that the task of creating a tactic that allows you to greatly overachieve with any team and shows incredible consistency is already a very difficult and complex task by itself and if you mange to create such tactic then it’s completely irrelevant which positions in the tactic scores the most goals and it might be the striker or the inside forwards or the midfielders or anyone else because the task of creating the best tactic under the current ME with an additional task to make some specific positions in the tactic to score the most goals is an impossible task. ;)

In this tactic the Inside Forwards and the Striker have chances to score and make an assist in every match so they should be able to do both tasks but the Striker has more chances to score every match than the Inside Forward and Inside Forwards have more chances to make an assist than the Striker so in this tactic the Striker will be scoring slightly more goals during season than the Inside Forwards and Inside Forwards will be making slightly more assists than the Striker... it's simple as that. ;)

Last edited:
I just yestarday started with version 5. I will try and combine them cause I bought some attacking midfilders :)

Which is the better tactic? Vortex V6 or fighter?

Hi all, could someone please post a download link to vortex v5 please?

Because I am using FM Touch on iPad so someone can help me to post the detail PIs of Vortex v6? Tks in advance!

Guys, I've updated the waste time tactic to V3

Also, I added "Overload" tactic to the OP

Last edited:
I'm still having great results with Vortex5. I'm using it just because I have great AMC in my team. I will post my resuls later. Great work TFF.