Did U test that overload tactics? Never seen overload work very well

Could someone please post a screenshot or list of any player instructions for Vortex V6? Thanks.

In my humble opinion, TFF VORTEX V6 is way better than FIGHTER ! & all versions before.
It`s more stable,defence is great, the build up is strong & it`s beautiful to watch.
I`m not using too often other players tactic, but this v6 is master class. At least for me.
Champion first season with WBA was crazy... & easy, like taking candy from a kid!

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, TFF VORTEX V6 is way better than FIGHTER ! & all versions before.
It`s more stable,defence is great, the build up is strong & it`s beautiful to watch.
I`m not using too often other players tactic, but this v6 is master class. At least for me.
Champion first season with WBA was crazy... & easy, like taking candy from a kid!

Would have to agree with you. Actually the only thing that has come close to Vortex V6 for me is your Avalanche!

agree 1000% its perfect to watch :) and its stable and vs good teams also good defensive

The only issue with v6 is my away form is really bad at the moment, is there any way to prevent that? I haven't won a game away but won every game at home

Vortex v6 superb @home but **** tactic @away

what you use for

general training ?
individual training ?
oi ?
player filters ?
match prepartio ?
team talk ?

In the end we finished third. We came to be 6 points above Bayern and 9 of Borussia Dortmund but we had a poor streak of 5 games without winning and we lost the league

WHY HAS THIS CLOSED?

Why has this thread been closed? And why is there a link to a tactic which bears no similarity to the one originally shown on this thread? Does anybody have a link to the original tactic please?