Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Joe Cole and Adriano(Roma)?

sorry,what about fabio cannafaro in last 3 season?

No chance, he is 37 now, so the fact he has played at the top level past his 30s is the exact opposite of wasted talent.

How about Joe Cole and Adriano(Roma)?

Nope not at all. Joe Cole was amazing at Chelsea

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1nUJgBffs"]YouTube - Joe Cole goal against Man Utd.[/ame]

And Adriano did very well with Inter as well and also performed brilliantly for Brazil

For wasted talent I would say Javier Balboa.Played in and out of the Real first team,went to Benfica.Didn't do much there and then was sent on loan to Cartagena where also he made only 11 appearances

Nope not at all. Joe Cole was amazing at Chelsea

YouTube - Joe Cole goal against Man Utd.
I wouldn't say Joe Cole was amazing at chelsea, but then again his talent wasn't wasted, he's just had lots of injuries but still stayed at the highest level.

Adu is a good shout. Man Utd gave him a trial a few years ago but gone downhill since then really when he moved to benfica...Could definitely still revive his career though

Last edited:
Javier Saviola?
Everybody predicted great things from him, and now he's playing for Benfica.

agree with Kirkland. Career harmed with injuries

Javier Saviola?

Yes Benfica who just happen to be one of the top teams in Portugal, quite odd dont u think:p... really if he is able to play for such a major club then his talent is not exactly wasted is it

Yes Benfica who just happen to be one of the top teams in Portugal, quite odd dont u think:p... really if he is able to play for such a major club then his talent is not exactly wasted is it

But everybody used to go on about Saviola being "the next big thing."
No offence to Portugese football fans, but the Portugese League isn't exactly world class is it?

I think a lot of people haven't really got the idea of this, i.e. the Cannavaro suggestion....

Javier Saviola?

I think i remember him. was he the one that signed for real madrid and was expected to do well there but failed ??

Roque Santa Cruz
Shaun Wright Phillips
Antonio Cassano
Klaas Jan Huntelaar
Craig Bellamy

Status
Not open for further replies.