Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

• Thread starter Thread starter gavstacey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 10K
you miss the point re terry: its because his actions hit the team thats hes got so much slack, and cole happened to cheat cheryl cole, who is immensely popular, and consideredin his action moving to chelsea, he's an instant hate figure.

not that any of this is remotely newsworthy.

i just think regardless of who you cheat on you should get the same punishment. although i would prefer no footballers to get stick for this because it a off the field matter. Imagine how a random bloke who just cheated on his wife would feel if a bunch off footballers went to his work and started singing chants etc, it hardly makes the situation easier.

Who needs Hello magazine when you have FM-Base. Come on who really cares if he shagged a hooker?

i just think regardless of who you cheat on you should get the same punishment. although i would prefer no footballers to get stick for this because it a off the field matter. Imagine how a random bloke who just cheated on his wife would feel if a bunch off footballers went to his work and started singing chants etc, it hardly makes the situation easier.

But footballers are rolemodels and should act in a particular manner.

and how it differs from the Terry scandle is this, if exibit A (Garry) is best friends with exibit B (Bruce), and Bruce is engaged to exibit C (Cindy), and then Garry ***** Cindy, it would be much more of an issue for Bruce as its two people that have betrayed him, but if Cindy was ploughed by exibit D (Hugo), and Hugo and Bruce didn't know each other, or if Hugo was a prossie, then it would be less, but still a severe shock, to Bruce.

Comprende?

I'm shocked so many guys find this even remotely interesting, This really is'nt the kind of news i care about, People cheat every day and get caught but just because hes famous it becomes a big deal and people want to jump onto the bandwagon.

The same thing happened with Terry and Cole and lets be honest, The only people who even remotely care about it are fans of other teams who just want a reason to talk **** about another team or its players.

I'm sure a few of you have had a woman/girl you know come to you one day and tell you someone you dont even know has cheated on someone again you dont even know, You just nod and let them talk while trying to watch the TV, I know i dont care for one second if Jimmy is cheating on Tracy from accounts unless hes cheating with someone i care about it does'nt matter.

All of a sudden when its someone famous you turn into nagging old women and start gossiping without any facts at all to base your opinions on, My mum goes for morning tea at one of her friends every Sunday, You lot should go along one day you would love it, They just sit around talking about things, I dont know what kind of things as i have more important stuff to do than listen to gossip but some of you seem to be into that so i thought i would throw out a invite to you all, They have all the gossip magazines too you would be in heaven.

have you got a photo of your mum

and how it differs from the Terry scandle is this, if exibit A (Garry) is best friends with exibit B (Bruce), and Bruce is engaged to exibit C (Cindy), and then Garry ***** Cindy, it would be much more of an issue for Bruce as its two people that have betrayed him, but if Cindy was ploughed by exibit D (Hugo), and Hugo and Bruce didn't know each other, or if Hugo was a prossie, then it would be less, but still a severe shock, to Bruce.

Comprende?

I thought it was Bridge's 'Ex Girlfriend' at the time?

Comprende?

Maybe, but they all live in their own little world, that revolves around themselves. Shameful behaviour, if this is true.

Comprende?

very good role play haha, i understand but the only thing i have against this is that the girl in question that venessa bird came out and said we never had *** with each other so if that is the truth then Terry has been given a ******* hard time for no reason.

Comprende?

do you have a photo of cindy

Still, shes the mother of his son, should still be considered 'off-limits' by a 'married' man?

Nah they where together at the time of the affair, but it came out in the press 18months after this all happened. by which they where split.

Still, shes the mother of his son, should still be considered 'off-limits' by a 'married' man?

Agreed, but there's a difference between being an 'ex girlfriend' and being 'engaged'. A case of people blowing things out of proportion.

No one gave a **** about Bridge, people already hated Terry and just used this to bring down his reputation even further.

Well, more money you have more you lose your soul. And hores likr money, that the equation

I feel that some people are missing the point. While I think it makes a good story, I also agree very much with the people who quite frankly don't give half a baked **** (don't ask, improvisation). But what strikes me is the pure stupidity of footballers. Obviously I respect that when going into the profession most players general education suffers massively, but they just don't seem to think. Let alone the fact they KNOW that getting caught cheating will have a massive (if only temporary) effect on their playing career, or the fact they go out to parties and **** a different big arsed ***** for every day of the week, you just have to wonder why the huge majority marry "prestigious" and usually shaggable enough girls (Ashley Cole, step up!) when they are going to cheat, knowing that the outrage caused is double. Besides that, it angers me immensely that they say openly that they realise their responsibilities (such as not being a ****, donating to charity and being a role model to young children) but do not have enough pride to follow that up. Maybe i'm just being naive, and I would fall into all the traps footballers fall into, but as an outsider looking in it just feels that this stupidity and lack of pride is part of what leads so many people to hating football and footballers, and what allows the quite frankly dreadful British press to be what they are. Just as the media has control over footballers, footballers have a milder form of control over the media. If footballers respect their responsibilities, in the HUGE majority of cases something bad won't be written about them. The game would benefit hugely from these total tossers not giving into their libido.
Essay. I hope someone reads that!

Stay on topic or you will be infracted/banned/bummed. (atleast one of the three, maybe all three)

Back