waiting2lose

Banned
Reaction score
ok lads............and lasses????lol

i am proud to share with you my genius of a tactic that i have been devising for weeks.

as proof i will attach photos to prove just how good this tactic is. to be fair i am that confident this tactic surpasses anyone elses tactic i have posted it before i have won anything.

why you ask??? well.......

i am currently spanking the premier league by about 19 points clear of chelsea.i have scored 98 goals and conceeded only 26.
i am more or less through to the quarters of the UEFA and FA cup and i havent lost in the premier league.

all of my players put in excellent perfomances with ashley young managing 25 goals and 20 assists from left attacking mid.

i have tried everyones formation on this forum and believe me not one of them is as good as mine.....i mean who has beaten arsenal,chelsea AND man u all at their own patch?? well my formation has, and with the mighty villa i add.

look at my screen prints, download the formation. you will not be disappointed.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
what's your starting line up ? i play with villa to . grtz

freidel/guzan
micah richards/gardner
davies/laursen
cueller/knight
bouma/mattock
barry/sidwell/
reo-coker/michael johnson
(am)sidwell/marquinos
(left att mid)young/downing
(right att mid)milner/young/agbonlahor
(st)agbonlahor/heskey/carew

Last edited:
It looks similar to the tactic I'm trying out myself at the moment, but whereas mine is at the beginning stages, yours looks to be near finalised. It looks great, just tried it out against Newcastle away and won 3-0 and I'll keep at it and tell you the results :)

uhm...what happened to Arsenal in your game? they are supposed to win a title at least

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

well works rly good against lower teams such Ipsvich or West Brom. beated em both 4:1, and Fullham 2:0 as well but not working against BIG 4. not yet. 0:1 against arsenal and both 1:1 against ManU and Liverpool

uhm...what happened to Arsenal in your game? they are supposed to win a title at least

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

well works rly good against lower teams such Ipsvich or West Brom. beated em both 4:1, and Fullham 2:0 as well but not working against BIG 4. not yet. 0:1 against arsenal and both 1:1 against ManU and Liverpool

i was thinking exactly the same mate , they aint won jack all.

first time i tried this formation i drew away at bolton, i then went on to beat man u, liverpool, and arsenal.

like i mentioned earlier, when playing the 'big boys' i play barry/coker as the holding midfielders (coker retrained as a defensive mid btw).

stick with it, results will come.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Originally Posted by YounG

1:1 against man u and liverpool aint bad YounG????

bit of advice...i personally would not be changing my formation half way through a season???

my team : gk akinfeev/ustari , rb rafinha/young , lb vargas/mathieu , cb criscito/fazio/hanssen(regen) , cm barry/vidal/zuculini , amr agbonlahor/young , aml fernandez/buonanotte , amc aguero , st cardozo/bojan/adriano/martins​

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

good tactic mate ! just play 10 matches won 9 , lost 1 against ac milan with 1-0 . thanks !!

i have to say i like this tactic. football became magical. love to see how my central midfielders or even my fullbacks manage to get 1x1, never seen this before. im now making standard adaptation of this tactic

I started 1st season with man u i was unbeaten till november sitting nice at the top off the leauge, villa were having a poor season and were in the bottom 3 with a big point gab from the top 10, as i love the club in real life i could'nt see them possible go down so when MON got the sack i applied for the job and was offered it straight away and went about playing a similar tactic to WAITING2LOSE but i play my striker up top but just to the right of the attacking middfielder with attacking mid arrow pointing forward..!!

as MON didnt buy anyone i had 22m to spend i jan so i brought in MARTINS (10m + Knight) , NIGEL DEJONG (7m + future fees) , VELA (my mate was arsenal so he loaned me him) M PETROV (4m but MON had allready agreed this deal so never came out of my budget) THIAGO SILVER (2.5m) SILVESTRA (mate rate price of 300k)

I went on to win most of my remaining PL games drawing 3 and losing only 3 ( to man u away 0-2 , chelsea at home 1-0 , and blackburn away 5-4) and i also managed to pull of winning the FA cup (managed to avoid prem side till semi were i beat tottenham 2-1 and the final were i beat man city 3-1)

Iv now started the 2nd season signed LE FRANCO(free) USTARI (4.5 minimum fee)BOJAN (free) DIARRA (8m pompy went down)DIARBY(4.5m again was mate rate price) STURRIDGE (free) MATTOCK (3m) DJORUO (loan) and sold SIDWELL , REO-COCKER ,
LAURSEN and couple of others as needed to get my wage bill down.

about 5 games in and this tactic is still working wounders so hope to push on to finish in top 5...!!

heres my squad

GK ustari / Le franco
LB mattock / silvestra / shorey
RB L young / some greek starts stier / gardner
CB davies / silver / cuella
DM de jong
CM barry / diarby / lassana diarra
AM a young / milner / petrov
ST martins / agbonlahor / sturridge / harewood

What areas do you think need improvement???

I started 1st season with man u i was unbeaten till november sitting nice at the top off the leauge, villa were having a poor season and were in the bottom 3 with a big point gab from the top 10, as i love the club in real life i could'nt see them possible go down so when MON got the sack i applied for the job and was offered it straight away and went about playing a similar tactic to WAITING2LOSE but i play my striker up top but just to the right of the attacking middfielder with attacking mid arrow pointing forward..!!

as MON didnt buy anyone i had 22m to spend i jan so i brought in MARTINS (10m + Knight) , NIGEL DEJONG (7m + future fees) , VELA (my mate was arsenal so he loaned me him) M PETROV (4m but MON had allready agreed this deal so never came out of my budget) THIAGO SILVER (2.5m) SILVESTRA (mate rate price of 300k)

I went on to win most of my remaining PL games drawing 3 and losing only 3 ( to man u away 0-2 , chelsea at home 1-0 , and blackburn away 5-4) and i also managed to pull of winning the FA cup (managed to avoid prem side till semi were i beat tottenham 2-1 and the final were i beat man city 3-1)

Iv now started the 2nd season signed LE FRANCO(free) USTARI (4.5 minimum fee)BOJAN (free) DIARRA (8m pompy went down)DIARBY(4.5m again was mate rate price) STURRIDGE (free) MATTOCK (3m) DJORUO (loan) and sold SIDWELL , REO-COCKER ,
LAURSEN and couple of others as needed to get my wage bill down.

about 5 games in and this tactic is still working wounders so hope to push on to finish in top 5...!!

heres my squad

GK ustari / Le franco
LB mattock / silvestra / shorey
RB L young / some greek starts stier / gardner
CB davies / silver / cuella
DM de jong
CM barry / diarby / lassana diarra
AM a young / milner / petrov
ST martins / agbonlahor / sturridge / harewood

What areas do you think need improvement???

glad to see its going good for you.

i won the league title and UEFA cup in my first season.i have also brought in sturridge,huddlestone and camacho. i have retrained michael johnson to the am role and he is smashing them in. to be fair your squad isnt to much different from mine. i have also signed gareth bale and i rotate young with downing. the pair of them cant stop scoring???genius

also davies and cueller are two of the best pairing centre backs ive come across. just turned down a bid for 27 million for davies!!

glad to see its going good for you.

i won the league title and UEFA cup in my first season.i have also brought in sturridge,huddlestone and camacho. i have retrained michael johnson to the am role and he is smashing them in. to be fair your squad isnt to much different from mine. i have also signed gareth bale and i rotate young with downing. the pair of them cant stop scoring???genius

also davies and cueller are two of the best pairing centre backs ive come across. just turned down a bid for 27 million for davies!!

Who did you sign at the very start then buddy??
winning the league tittle and uefa cup in year 1 is good going...!!!

i start with villa most of the time cos get more enjoyment out the game been a fan and all that but only ever finish 5 or 6, desperate to get to champions leauge..!!

ow and with your tactic have u tinkered with the individulal player stats or just set the to the defalt settings for each position??

Would download it mukka but my internets down at home so only got acsess at work...!!!

Who did you sign at the very start then buddy??
winning the league tittle and uefa cup in year 1 is good going...!!!

i start with villa most of the time cos get more enjoyment out the game been a fan and all that but only ever finish 5 or 6, desperate to get to champions leauge..!!

ow and with your tactic have u tinkered with the individulal player stats or just set the to the defalt settings for each position??

Would download it mukka but my internets down at home so only got acsess at work...!!!

hello matey

i have tinkered with more or less everyones postion to be honest.
start of the season i managed to buy michael johnson and stewart dowing - a shrewd bit of business to say the least.
i loaned in marquinhos and daniel sturridge and i used the editor to transfer emile heskey.
come january transfer i was sitting top and threatened the board to walk if they didnt release more cash. randy boy gave me 15 million to squander.
i then bought in richards,gareth bale,camacho(loan) and steven taylor.

managed to raise more dosh through the sale of knight, petrov, shorey and luke young.

retrained my mc's to play dm's and am's. honestly every player is playing awesome, i think somehow its also because i have an english based squad??(MON thing going on) lol........

this still not working against BIG 4. wasted 8 points out of 12. using this tactic for second season and its working so good. the only problem, as i mentioned, is the big 4. im with ManCity having players like Aguero, Caceres, Matias Fernandez, Laurito, Torres...btw Aguero playing AMC for me and scoring most of team goals lol, also make load of assists. Torres somehow sucks at Premiership but banging at Europe. rly nice tactic

thanks alot pal im so successfull now i appreciate it

this still not working against BIG 4. wasted 8 points out of 12. using this tactic for second season and its working so good. the only problem, as i mentioned, is the big 4. im with ManCity having players like Aguero, Caceres, Matias Fernandez, Laurito, Torres...btw Aguero playing AMC for me and scoring most of team goals lol, also make load of assists. Torres somehow sucks at Premiership but banging at Europe. rly nice tactic

younG, not being funny mate but your team will not perform if you just bang a load of superstars together.fact.
with the big four i tend to use my dm's in the cm position and use a target man as the striker.

can i add that in my team i havent got any superstars as such (believe or not this affects the squad morale) they all speak english and somehow i managed to get them all performing.

to be fair i have only tried this tactic with aston villa as i cannot bring myself to manage another team |)

younG, not being funny mate but your team will not perform if you just bang a load of superstars together.fact.
with the big four i tend to use my dm's in the cm position and use a target man as the striker.

can i add that in my team i havent got any superstars as such (believe or not this affects the squad morale) they all speak english and somehow i managed to get them all performing.

to be fair i have only tried this tactic with aston villa as i cannot bring myself to manage another team |)

ye i know all this mate but i disagree with you this time cuz i perform quite well when playing against rest teams. well ill try two DMs. What about Target Men? quick pacey one "run onto ball" or tall and strong "to feet" would you advice?

ye i know all this mate but i disagree with you this time cuz i perform quite well when playing against rest teams. well ill try two DMs. What about Target Men? quick pacey one "run onto ball" or tall and strong "to feet" would you advice?

against the big 4 try putting your two mc's in the dm postion. you dont need to tinker with my player instructions as they are set perfect. use a target man and play the ball to his feet. if your managing a draw away to man u then thats a good result??

Trying it and it seems ok,the true test of a tactic is how it does long term though.I will say one thing though,the player mentalities are a total contradiction of the TT&F guide.