Trying it and it seems ok,the true test of a tactic is how it does long term though.I will say one thing though,the player mentalities are a total contradiction of the TT&F guide.

never read the TT&F guide mate? been playing champ manager/football manager long enough to know what im doing?8-|

waiting2lose does this tactic work better with quick cbs thanks for a great tactic

waiting2lose does this tactic work better with quick cbs thanks for a great tactic

my centre backs are cueller and davies. they tend to make mistakes but overall very solid.i wouldnt have a cb with pace/acc less than 14 when playing top flight

waiting2lose what type of cm do you use ? def , att or all-round ? grtz

okay thanks . in this tactic is bojan a good striker , he scores 55 goals in 64 matches !

for me my AMC (Aguero usualy) is team scoring leader with this tactic

for me my AMC (Aguero usualy) is team scoring leader with this tactic

i have been playing marquinhos in the amc role and he playing quite well. had to retrain for the amc role though.

my mate plays with liverpool and plays gerrard in the same role and he said his stats are unbelievable.

keep the feedback coming guys

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

okay thanks . in this tactic is bojan a good striker , he scores 55 goals in 64 matches !

****** **** mate, ive got him sitting in my reserves at the mo. il give him a shot...........thanks

now i am starting season 4 . signed obasi (free) , laurito en messi . last year won the bpl .

Trying it and it seems ok,the true test of a tactic is how it does long term though.I will say one thing though,the player mentalities are a total contradiction of the TT&F guide.

It's not really that odd - it's a standard 4-2-3-1 attacking control formation using a customised mentality system (looks like a mix of Wenger mentality with the Ferguson/Quelroz one to me). The only odd thing about the mentalities is the CBs being so low, however with the long ball over the top being bugged, having it so low will probably do wonders for the defence.

Well made tactic for 9.2 for a team of top quality players.

Last edited:
It's not really that odd - it's a standard 4-2-3-1 attacking control formation using a customised mentality system (looks like a mix of Wenger mentality with the Ferguson/Quelroz one to me). The only odd thing about the mentalities is the CBs being so low, however with the long ball over the top being bugged, having it so low will probably do wonders for the defence.

Well made tactic for 9.2 for a team of top quality players.
Yeah that's what i was getting at,the TT&F guide states player mentalities should be fairly close together,but on this one there much further apart particularly the CBs.I like this tactic though,definitely one of the better ones.;)

Yeah that's what i was getting at,the TT&F guide states player mentalities should be fairly close together,but on this one there much further apart particularly the CBs.I like this tactic though,definitely one of the better ones.;)

If it still hangs together in 9.3, it's a great tactic ;)

still working wicked for me in jan/febuary of 2nd season with villa sitting 2nd in the prem, got leauge cup final vs liverpool and in 2nd knockkout round of uefa cup.

Complete disaster first game with this tactic, lost 5-0 to Man City got 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. What is wrong with the players fouling all the time?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Lost my last 4 games using this tactic, Im using Villa as well and I dont understand why I keep on losing.

Complete disaster first game with this tactic, lost 5-0 to Man City got 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. What is wrong with the players fouling all the time?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Lost my last 4 games using this tactic, Im using Villa as well and I dont understand why I keep on losing.

sorry pal, i cant be everyones saviour.

There is no such thing as a tactic that makes you totally unbeatable.Everyone gets beat and everyone gets thrashed at some point.Give your team some time to gel mate.