There is no such thing as a tactic that makes you totally unbeatable.Everyone gets beat and everyone gets thrashed at some point.Give your team some time to gel mate.

well said woody, your totally right

I know you need 4+ games to gel, but after 8 games I lost 7 won 1, the team should have know how to play with this tactic.

I know you need 4+ games to gel, but after 8 games I lost 7 won 1, the team should have know how to play with this tactic.

****** **** mate, whats your team and starting lineup??
that is a poor run, interested to see your results prior to trying my formation.
post sum screens and il have a look for you?????

Same Tactic as yours not change a thing

Freidal

Young
Davis
Cuellar
Shorey

DM: Barry
DM: Reo Coker
CAM: Milner
LAM: Young
RAM: Agbonlahor
ST: Carew

So I dont know what is the problem with mine

Your CF needs to be a good dribbler so you dont want Carew there. Put agbonlahor there milner on the right and petrov in the centre att mid position.

Your CF needs to be a good dribbler so you dont want Carew there. Put agbonlahor there milner on the right and petrov in the centre att mid position.

exactly.....agbonlahor is really good in the CF role.
retrain petrov for centre am role. i also retrained sidwell for centre am duties too and he plays quite well in that position. have you bought/sold anyone??

waiting2close my villa team are using ur tactic but wih 2 strikers no amc i have in my team

friedel
young cuellar davies shorey

veloso barry
milner a young
balottelli gabby

i am in january of the first season and i am sitting 16 but not playing bad i beat arsenal chelsea who are storming the prem 2 points clear i beat valencia 3-0 in the group stages of uefa cup so any help would be appreciated good or bad thanks

Will this tactic work with a small national side? E.g. Uganda?

waiting2close my villa team are using ur tactic but wih 2 strikers no amc i have in my team

friedel
young cuellar davies shorey

veloso barry
milner a young
balottelli gabby

i am in january of the first season and i am sitting 16 but not playing bad i beat arsenal chelsea who are storming the prem 2 points clear i beat valencia 3-0 in the group stages of uefa cup so any help would be appreciated good or bad thanks

to be fair mate you have a good team....how u manage to get balotelli???

l.young and shorey wil be your biggest let downs. try and sign mattock for left back. if you are playing 2 up top then i would play a target man as 2 pacy strikers dont really gel??

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Will this tactic work with a small national side? E.g. Uganda?

hi mate, ive only tried this tactic with aston villa, however have received good feedback from people using liverpool,arsenal and man u. the tactic should work providing you have pacy wingers and a good play maker

let me know how you get on???

Will do mate, thanks!

l.young and shorey wil be your biggest let downs. try and sign mattock for left back. if you are playing 2 up top then i would play a target man as 2 pacy strikers dont really gel??

thx i offered petrov + knight 7mil and they excepted and i was thinking of mattock but does graig gardener play well at rb as its one of his positions and gabby and ballotelli have gelled quite well they score goal for fun but the other team seems to score more lol (always the way ay)

thx i offered petrov + knight 7mil and they excepted and i was thinking of mattock but does graig gardener play well at rb as its one of his positions and gabby and ballotelli have gelled quite well they score goal for fun but the other team seems to score more lol (always the way ay)

lol......gardener does play good,plays pants to start with but has a good run of form if you keep playing him.

Waiting2lose your formation has worked wonders just finished 2nd season finished 2nd (finaly got to the champions leauge YEY ) arsenal won the leauge about 10 point better off than me but they have a mint side. and won uefa cup and leauge cup both vs liverpool in the final...!!

Randy just gave me £30millon to finish in euro cup position but im hoping for the title,
dont think i need to add much to my current squad as there all quite young and seen to be getting better and better but was thinking of gettin some youth in..!

Would you recommend the likes of wilshire (just need to comfirm a 6.5m move) alex teixira , willinas santana...!!

Waiting2lose your formation has worked wonders just finished 2nd season finished 2nd (finaly got to the champions leauge YEY ) arsenal won the leauge about 10 point better off than me but they have a mint side. and won uefa cup and leauge cup both vs liverpool in the final...!!

Randy just gave me £30millon to finish in euro cup position but im hoping for the title,
dont think i need to add much to my current squad as there all quite young and seen to be getting better and better but was thinking of gettin some youth in..!

Would you recommend the likes of wilshire (just need to comfirm a 6.5m move) alex teixira , willinas santana...!!

mikey, good man.

glad to hear some positive feedback!!

ive just signed wilshire on a free transfer, he has all the signs of a good player so i would say yes to him,i wouldnt pay 6.5 mil up front though, try and wangle a couple of clauses onto the deal.

i would also definately sign alex teixeira, just signed him for me(had to appeal work permit). im gonna train him to play the AM centre role i think, either way hes looking very good!

mikey, good man.

glad to hear some positive feedback!!

ive just signed wilshire on a free transfer, he has all the signs of a good player so i would say yes to him,i wouldnt pay 6.5 mil up front though, try and wangle a couple of clauses onto the deal.

i would also definately sign alex teixeira, just signed him for me(had to appeal work permit). im gonna train him to play the AM centre role i think, either way hes looking very good!

yes he looks mint just signed DELPH WILSHIRE and FLECK for the future..! got young training wilshire and barry training DELPH think a good RB next on my list trying to get santon from inter but carnt negotate a deal Who you got playing there Buddy??

yes he looks mint just signed DELPH WILSHIRE and FLECK for the future..! got young training wilshire and barry training DELPH think a good RB next on my list trying to get santon from inter but carnt negotate a deal Who you got playing there Buddy??

ive got micah richards mate....the bloke is solid.also good back up if davies gets injured.

also got onuah from man city for 2.5 mil plus clauses...bargain.

i already have fleck on loan to my feeder club and hes average rating is 7.63,8 assists 7 goals!!

i am new to the forums but i took a stab at your tactic mate and i must say, impressive. Im playing with Spurs and im in my first season Feb, in 5th place :)

I knew it was risky but i used your tactic for the first time in my League Cup final against Man United and beat em 2-1 with pav scoring both times.

I do find though that whenever i score mins later the oppoistion score, but then i go onto win.

This happened in three games straight.

Nevertheless bro thanks much.

Dutch in Trinidad and Tobago

i am new to the forums but i took a stab at your tactic mate and i must say, impressive. Im playing with Spurs and im in my first season Feb, in 5th place :)

I knew it was risky but i used your tactic for the first time in my League Cup final against Man United and beat em 2-1 with pav scoring both times.

I do find though that whenever i score mins later the oppoistion score, but then i go onto win.

This happened in three games straight.

Nevertheless bro thanks much.

Dutch in Trinidad and Tobago

your welcome, keep me updated with your progress

wayne

Goin to give your tactic a shot on a new Liverpool game. My only question for you friend is what position do you typically set as playmaker? I am leaning towards Gerrard at the AMC position

Goin to give your tactic a shot on a new Liverpool game. My only question for you friend is what position do you typically set as playmaker? I am leaning towards Gerrard at the AMC position

mate, spot on. i havent played him myself in that position but the feedback ive received say gerrard is awesome in the am centre role.

also babel plays exceptional on the left with alonso and mascherano as holding midfielders. invest in a right winger and you should win the league.