Wayupna's English Non League Request

wayupna

Reaction score
Ok i need to offer something back to the FM Community over the last few years i have pesterd people for logo's and they have allways helped me out but im now in the posistion to do logos for poeple (mind i need find out why me legaue table badge's dont show)

But im only willing to do Non Legaue Badges as these are the ones that are not often available so anything below Blue Square Prem im willing to have a go at for you..

Im out alot playing Darts but when i get chance i will so any requests that i can get done..
They will be normal type badges as they will be for the acctual club all i need is your Unique ID for the club so that i can create a confiq for you and i will then upload somehow or email it to you..

So its my turn to give something back...

I'm looking for the logos for Level 7. Logos for BSN/S are already on there (Level 6), and I'd love to get the logos for the two leagues below that (to go in line with Uncle Ron's level 7 + 8 DB).

So what exactly do you want? Unique ID's for every club in level 7?

Thanks mate :)

Yes i would need them.. That would take me a while to do but will have a go for you if you can get me the id's..

Where do we get these playable leagues from ? I would love start a game off with Leek Town..

You should just do a level 7 megapack, then level 8 ect.

Ok all Level 7 is The EvoStik Premier, Zamaretto Premier & the Ryman Premier yes ??

I was hoping to do just individual clubs for people but may have a crack at the EvoStik first and see what reaction i get...

This would be wicked if you could do Level 7, and then only go lower if the demand is there.

Leek Town is level 8, and I got a level 7 + 8 database called Uncle Ron's Level 7 and 8. I got it off FM Scout, but I believe it is on here :)

I actually have done every single English club logo for FM11 appart from only a couple as I couldn't get good enough logos to do them. The only thing is I have done them in my own style which may not look good to everyone. Click here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f107/logo-opinions-welcome-t50481.html to view the style that I have done. Like I say though they may not be for everyone but I think they look good in the game but I'm just bias :D

Could you please create me Chester FC and Hucknall Town logos in normal and small sizes if you could I would be very grateful, and do you create competition logos

Could you please create me Chester FC and Hucknall Town logos in normal and small sizes if you could I would be very grateful, and do you create competition logos

I could do this for you sure but do you want the Chester and Hucknall Town logos in just a regular plain style (like the default logos in the game) or the style that I have created? I can do competition logos as well yes. I already have them done (what I can anyway) for the leagues that I have done.

I could do this for you sure but do you want the Chester and Hucknall Town logos in just a regular plain style (like the default logos in the game) or the style that I have created? I can do competition logos as well yes. I already have them done (what I can anyway) for the leagues that I have done.

Sorry about delay in reply, regular style would be fine, as if it was your unique style I would need to have the entire game in that style as it would look odd with just 2 teams. Regarding competition logos what ones have you done because I would happily take whatever ones you have done because I want the non-league to look as authentic as possible

Last edited:
I would love to know if I could start a level 10 game on my mac or not?

and were I would download it from?

Although this is not emergency but could you eventually do the entire non-league because now level 10 databases are more popular now they could do with some logos to go with them because those generic logos are awful and it would nice to replace the horrible things

Although this is not emergency but could you eventually do the entire non-league because now level 10 databases are more popular now they could do with some logos to go with them because those generic logos are awful and it would nice to replace the horrible things

Yeh I know what you mean that's the main reason why I done the logos.

I'll get the two logos that you require done as soon as possible. Do you need the config files as well or just the logos?

I wish I had thought ahead in time to keep the regular logos for the non-league as well. That way I would have them as well as my own but never thought about doing them for someone else really so I think that's the reason why I never kept them. I could try and do the entire non-leagues again but it would definately take a bit of time as there are so many.

Fantastic, absolute legend and if you could give me the config file it would be much appreciated, thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Could you also please do the logos of Burscough, Rainworth MW and Bognor Regis

Last edited:
Here are the configs for the logos I have done for you too

View attachment 139751 View attachment 139752

When you have saved the config files into the correct file folders, just rename them both to say config. I had to indicate what file was for the bigger logos and what file was for the smaller ones just so I could put them both in this post at the same time. Same as the logos - once you have saved them into their folders as well just take away the _a and _b for them as, again, I had to alter their names slightly so I could save them and post them on here properly.

Hope they are ok.

yes, very good and one final job Salisbury, Weymouth, Northwich Victoria, Maldon & Tiptree and Grays Athletic

Last edited: