wow the board wont stop accepting offers
Download V1.1

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Guys, I can't make players load, I've choose big database and load players from playable clubs but don't work

Don't understand what do you actually need? do you want to load all posibble players or to load players from a nation or what? If you want to load all posibble players then you'll need to select custom, put load all players, continents and choose every continent and you'll get about I think 250k players... I'm not sure though... as for a nation, same as above just select the nation...

Don't understand what do you actually need? do you want to load all posibble players or to load players from a nation or what? If you want to load all posibble players then you'll need to select custom, put load all players, continents and choose every continent and you'll get about I think 250k players... I'm not sure though... as for a nation, same as above just select the nation...
No, I mean all FM-Base players

went into administration on 1.1 after 5 league games.
I think you should remove all of the old players except keep maybe 4
One defender, one GK, One striker and one mid

Ok, I just open editor with 11.1 database and check it, all players is there (you forgot to change my stats), but, I can't load them in the game
why do you wanna change your stats?

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

went into administration on 1.1 after 5 league games.
I think you should remove all of the old players except keep maybe 4
One defender, one GK, One striker and one mid
yea i removed all older players using FMRTE on version 1

Will like to ask was i added into the v1.1 database? (Jack Clifford)