Name: Steele Sidebottom
DOB: 1/1/71
Position (***. Manager, Coach, Scout): Youth coach
3 Strengths: Working with youngsters, Tactical, Judging player ability

If there's any more spaces here's my form.

Name: Callum Howey
DOB: 15/12/85
Position (***. Manager, Coach, Scout): Coach
3 Strengths: Determination, Discipline, Attack Coaching

Last edited:
They look great...but it think it would be pretty cool if we ran like a 1-2 day competition (depending on the popularity of the thing) and ran a poll or something...although there should be enough people interested.... otherwise we can always use those kits...they are really good... this competition floated into my head ever since i made these mexico kits as a request..i didn't really do them well, but i liked the look of fm-base on them..

MEXICOA.png
MEXICO3.png

Name:Mark Fletcher
DOB:05/08/92
Position (***. Manager, Coach, Scout):coach mainly with strikers
3 Strengths
judging potential abilty
striker coaching
judging current ability

Last edited:
They look great...but it think it would be pretty cool if we ran like a 1-2 day competition (depending on the popularity of the thing) and ran a poll or something...although there should be enough people interested.... otherwise we can always use those kits...they are really good... this competition floated into my head ever since i made these mexico kits as a request..i didn't really do them well, but i liked the look of fm-base on them..

MEXICOA.png
MEXICO3.png

I have the XML files made up for the kits and the logo, but a competition sounds a really good idea.

Just finished the actual database, testing it now. Added some 95-105 CA over 27 players as the 1st team, from England and Scotland.

Name: Henrique Matias
DOB: 25/07/1992
City of Birth: Lisbon.
Position: MC
C/A (max of 90): 80
P/A: 175

Name: George Mooney
DOB: 28/10/1992
City of Birth: London
Position: DR
C/A (max of 90):90
P/A:-10

Right, everyone so far has been added to V1.0

Any extras will be added to v1.1

shouldn't we follow a couple of instructions like we should give preference to developing all these players over buying new ones....and try to stick with the back-room staff...stuff like that?

shouldn't we follow a couple of instructions like we should give preference to developing all these players over buying new ones....and try to stick with the back-room staff...stuff like that?

It'll be up to whoever plays the database... I imagine most of us will do that anyway.

The level of the U18's is such that you could play with them for 2 or 3 seasons and still be very successful. 90 CA in the BSN would be devastating. And the rep of the club is 100/10000. So the players you COULD bring in would be of a lesser ability than the ones you have, so there's not much point in NOT using the youth.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

OK, the DB is in the moderation queue, if it doesn't get accepted I will upload the DB file to mediafire/rapidshare etc. and post the link in the OP.

Either way, the D/L link should be in the OP in a day or two.

i would have to wait a day at-least for it?! :(.... ;)

Wew, best striker, hahaha, sadly, actually my computer get a dangerous virus called Angelo and now I use my old computer :(