Name: Jack Clifford
DOB: 22/08/1992
City of Birth: Caracas
Position: AMC
C/A (max of 90): 90
P/A: -10

downloading it ! and then time to play :D

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Something is vwrong, you can't use England nation...

downloading it ! and then time to play :D

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Something is vwrong, you can't use England nation...

What update are you using?

And mine's fine, not edited it since I started my save.

Can I please see a screenshot of my player (M.Agin)? My computer got a virus and now can't boot

If there's place i'm in.

Name: Mitrovski Vasil
DOB: 28/11/1992
Position: DL
C/A (max of 90) 79
P/A: 179

From V1.2 onwards, Anyone who applies will be made younger. That way, the FM-Base club will have a wide range of ages coming through, rather than 40-odd players coming through at once.

And Harriers, is it working? just tested again, no problems.

seems to be working so far mate, just sorting out tactics and stuff now before first friendly.

i wanted to sell all the players in the first team to bring through us as youngsters, but they wont go cause they just joined.

only problem i can think of right now is that the club was established in 2010. i think this means they cant enter the FA Cup for like 2 or 3 years...is this right or have i just made it up?

seems to be working so far mate, just sorting out tactics and stuff now before first friendly.

i wanted to sell all the players in the first team to bring through us as youngsters, but they wont go cause they just joined.

only problem i can think of right now is that the club was established in 2010. i think this means they cant enter the FA Cup for like 2 or 3 years...is this right or have i just made it up?

That's right... It's up to you guys. Might run a poll for V1.2 to see if people want the FA Cup. The problem I've seen in the past is a lot of U19/U21 international games occur on the same weekends and the managers may get annoyed at the constant "pulling away" of their (better) youngsters (us) for the cup games.

Wahaha, hattrick, I can't wait to get new laptop or get the computer clean from virus
EDIT: Is the stats random?