Wahaha, hattrick, I can't wait to get new laptop or get the computer clean from virus
EDIT: Is the stats random?

Unless requested, the stats are based on position and CA.

Yours was Concentration, Determination, Teamwork and Work Rate?

What skin's that, and where'd you get the kits and badge?

Post them up on here for everyone if you could?
dont know who made the kits but it was someone on here. ill try and upload them now...

and the skin is steko XI, got it from the download section on here

dont know who made the kits but it was someone on here. ill try and upload them now...

and the skin is steko XI, got it from the download section on here

Can you upload the skin .RAR? I keep getting a HTTP 500 error when I try to D/L the skin from here.

Unless requested, the stats are based on position and CA.

Yours was Concentration, Determination, Teamwork and Work Rate?
Yes, are they (my Concentration, Determination, Teamwork and Work Rate) still randomised?

It's working fine for me now, problem is that i had LFCmarshall update ON :p

FM BASE players are only the Youth right? Also kit's not showing for me , do i need to reload skin? :)

Can you upload the skin .RAR? I keep getting a HTTP 500 error when I try to D/L the skin from here.
wont let me upload, says file is too big

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

FM BASE players are only the Youth right? Also kit's not showing for me , do i need to reload skin? :)
i take it you done the config file for the kits? yes u need to reload skin

there's approximately 5 or 6 players that aren't us, but they will accept leaving on a free.

The kits aren't with the DB file, you can download some, or create your own.

You could call it cheating, but if you don't want all the older players who are on high wages just use FMRTE to make their contract expire. Also Just arranging friendlies, tactics and stuff now. It's quite weird considering there's two Callum Howey's at the club (the coach and me as a manager).

You could call it cheating, but if you don't want all the older players who are on high wages just use FMRTE to make their contract expire. Also Just arranging friendlies, tactics and stuff now. It's quite weird considering there's two Callum Howey's at the club (the coach and me as a manager).

Most of the older players' contracts expire after the 2010/11 season anyway.