Weed

Only have a bit on occasional situations.

once 6months? something like that.

Always get it for free anywayz

I plan on living

If you tear through joints like they are cigarettes maybe it would be bad for you. Okay it would definitely be bad for you. But just on the odd special occasion really isn't all that harmful. However, I personally don't do. And it really annoys me that a lot of my friends think the only way they can have fun anymore when hanging out is if they are under the influence of something (be it drugs or alcohol).

It's actually scientifically proven that red wine in moderation with a meal is good for you ;)

Well scientifically Weed has medicinal uses too, not just a slight boost in your natural health. Not supporting weed though, jus' sayin'.

If your only here to question us, then why the **** are you here? If you believe it 'kills' you, don't drink alcohol, that kills you aswell and it can potentially cause even more damage.

Ok I dont drink, it still kills you

OK first off I don't smoke weed, in fact, I don't smoke anything whatsoever. But can I just say this; Weed has got a bad reputation because there are people out there who are dumb enough to abuse it. If someone is using weed with intention to abuse it [and there are people who will] then of course they are going to die sooner. But not everyone is going to do that.

Same argument for Alcohol and Nictotine honestly; people that abuse it [binge drinking, for example] will feel the consequences much sooner than someone that uses it recreationally. Not everyone that uses weed, alcohol, nicotine, etc. should be "tarred with the same brush", if you will.

If you think smoking cannabis is dangerous then you must think that crossing a road or being in a car are suicidal.

I've done it a few times, I enjoyed it..

It really isn't that bad at all, I do worse things under the influence of alcohol. When I have weed it's just relaxing and feels good.

I just find it annoying every person who hasn't tried it before is like "OMG WEED YOU'RE AN IDIOT".. I would understand if it was any drug OTHER than weed.. But it really isn't that bad.

I'm not an expert on smoking/alchohol/weed because i do none of it.

I won't touch any drugs (okay, slight hypocrisy but Coffee tastes a lot better and is cheaper). I've seen what they did to my brother, and thats why he's in a cemetary in Gateshead. Never been tempted and never will be.

its not that big of a deal i smoked once didnt like it,
Ijust prefer a Beer XD

so apparently if u take it once at a party or whatever ur going to ruuin your life? :S that seems to be the response from the majority of the people haha

I won't touch any drugs (okay, slight hypocrisy but Coffee tastes a lot better and is cheaper). I've seen what they did to my brother, and thats why he's in a cemetary in Gateshead. Never been tempted and never will be.

Sorry to hear about your bro :wub:

Drugs are bad and cause addictions, death and mental health issues.

I don't think Alcohol is too bad as it doesn't really harm you in moderation and MAINLY IT IS LEGAL!!

Depends if you respect your liver or mental health more. ;)

Bold is link all this from wikipedia im not this smart lol

A number of studies show that THC provides medical benefits for cancer and AIDS patients by increasing appetite and decreasing nausea. It has also been shown to assist some glaucoma patients by reducing pressure within the eye, and is used in the form of cannabis by a number of multiple sclerosis patients, who use it to alleviate neuropathic pain and spasticity. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is currently supporting further research into these uses.In August 2009 a phase IV clinical trial by the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem, Israel was started to investigate the effects of THC on post-traumatic stress disorders. THC and other cannabinoid agonists have been shown to be beneficial both in open label studies, as well as in laboratory experiments with animals to ameliorate post-traumatic stress disorders.
Preliminary research on synthetic THC has been conducted on patients with Tourette syndrome, with results suggesting that it may help in reducing nervous tics and urges by a significant degree. Research on twelve patients showed that Marinol reduced tics with no significant adverse effects. A six-week controlled study on 24 patients showed that the patients taking dronabinol had a significant reduction in tic severity without serious adverse effects. More significant reduction in tic severity was reported with longer treatment. No detrimental effects on cognitive functioning and a trend towards improvement in cognitive functioning were reported during and after treatment. Dronabinol's usefulness as a treatment for TS cannot be determined until/unless longer controlled studies on larger samples are undertaken.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Short-term effects of alcohol on the human body can take many forms. The drug alcohol, specifically ethanol, is a central nervous system depressant with a range of side effects. The amount and circumstances of consumption play a large part in determining the extent of intoxication; for example, consuming alcohol after a heavy meal causes alcohol to absorb more slowly. Hydration also plays a role, especially in determining the extent of hangovers. The concentration of alcohol in blood is usually measured in terms of the blood alcohol content.
Cell membranes are highly permeable to alcohol, so once alcohol is in the bloodstream it can diffuse into nearly every biological tissue of the body. After excessive drinking, unconsciousness can occur and extreme levels of consumption can lead to alcohol poisoning and death (a concentration in the blood stream of 0.40% will kill half of those affected)Death can also occur through asphyxiation by vomit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The long term effects of alcohol range from possible health benefits for low levels of alcohol consumption to severe detrimental effects in cases of chronic alcohol abuse. High levels of alcohol consumption are correlated with an increased risk of developing alcoholism, cardiovascular disease, malabsorption, chronic pancreatitis, alcoholic liver disease, and cancer. Damage to the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system can occur from sustained alcohol consumption. Long-term use of alcohol in excessive quantities is capable of damaging nearly every organ and system in the body.The developing adolescent brain is particularly vulnerable to the toxic effects of alcohol.

Basicly If you plan on heavy drinking frequenlty move on to cannabis after you have contracted some disease as they seem to conflict with each other

i.e. alcohol makes cancer / cannabis helps cure cancer

Last edited:
I do think however, if someone is going through a really **** time in their lives, they may just want to escape, and see the weed as a way of getting out of it. Think it depends on a variety of factors, and the personallity of the person. If the person has an addictive nature, and uses the weed, they're probably at a much greater risk down the long road. But I would support the use in medicine, if it helps someone who is in a great deal of pain from a condition, but is obviously controlled medical experts.

Basicly If you plan on heavy drinking frequenlty move on to cannabis after you have contracted some disease as they seem to conflict with each other

i.e. alcohol makes cancer / cannabis helps cure cancer

Yes but if you drink alcohol in moderation, which is how it is meant to be drank, then you wont get cancer. Also cannabis maybe be good medically, but not recreationally!!

Drugs are baed kidz, stay off them.

Alcohol - Legal
Cannabis - Illegal.

Boom

That's it? That's what you've got that it's illegal? LOL Iwas sharing a spliff with a copper a few years back. He didn't seem to mind. The chances of suffering from Ganjapsychosis are tiny. Dying from a peanut allergy is more likely.

What the **** is wrong with the world today? Do everything people. Skip school. Get high. **** Sexy girls. **** sexy boys. Break the speed limit. Steel from big busineses. Stab your mate in the leg for the **** of it. Live your lives for **** sake!

People are too busy listning to ***** music and watchin the X Factor, Twilight and ******* Glee. I pray for nuclear war to wipe the slate clean on a nightly basis.

"Weed is bad maaan, It ruins your life and iut's ILLEGAL!!!"... However you must be aware that passing judgement on something you are too chicken **** to try for yourselves is completely ******* moronic.

I don't think there is a drug i haven't tried (except heroin but i'm sure i'll give it a go before i die) and i have a great job, Lovely family and a very healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke weed anymore or indeed anything anymore. But only because i got bored of it. The only true fun drug i really enjoyed was LSD. Until you have tried that you can never see the world as it really is. Give it a go kids.

P.S. The government know Cannabis is mostly harmless but there is no way of backtracking on the hole it has dug for itself. The powers that be would love nothing more than to legalise it and make a bomb taxing it but they can't because they have gone too far the other way.