Weed

We're ******* for not trying weed?

Have you gone mad?

*****, no. Annoying by saying the same over and over, that smoking weed is bad. Let us have our own opinion? Or come with some proof that is is incredibly bad.

lotta ******* on here, try it then tell everyone how bad it is, you'll most likely change ya minds though

So wait we are ******* for not using something that can put is in prison and harm us.

Why not murder someone then?
That will put ya in prison but then again you're not a *****, so why would you care?

Although cannabis may be used for medicine. It is different to 'weed' that is bought and sold on the street which quite frankly, full of ****.

Cannabis also causes infertility and mental health issues so I wouldn't call it harmless Blakefish.

Having said that, there is much worse drugs out there.

Last edited:
Would rather not carry the risks on my shoulders, increased heart rate, inability to focus etc etc.

Yes you're ******* for not tryin weed, or 14 although most 14 year olds are doin weed lol
plus you wont go to prison you massive ***, try a joint and i guarantee you wont go to prison

This better be some attempt at trolling, or else this is an example of how weed can go bad.

Yes you're ******* for not tryin weed, or 14 although most 14 year olds are doin weed lol
plus you wont go to prison you massive ***, try a joint and i guarantee you wont go to prison

Umm, well I'm pretty sure cannabis is illegal, and I'm pretty sure being caught with drugs is illegal, so I'm pretty sure that you can go to prison for it.

Also you're the massive ***, no, not everybody is doing weed at my age, some people actually have sense believe it or not.

Like all things in life it is good in moderation, I have tried it a few times and don't like it, but i have friends/ Housemates who use it on a weekly basis, does no harm to them.

Haven't we had this thread already? Either way, my views are that it should be legalised. It only leads to other drugs because the dealers that are supplying it get their clients into the aforementioned other drugs. I've had a puff now and then, and I'm of the opinion that it hasn't done me any harm.

Alcohol causes addictions, death and mental health issues when abused. In the same way, weed, when abused, will cause those things.

Weed doesn't harm you in moderation. Since when was the legality of something necessarily a measure of how damaging something is? It's illegal for a married woman to go parachuting on a monday in Florida (seriously). Does this make it more dangerous than parachuting on a tuesday? No.

Also, a small amount cannabis on your person for personal use only is permitted in this country. Just sayin.

Speak for yourself. ;)

I've never understood why de-legalising weed will reduce usage of other drugs. Surely the crime is crime, I don't see why they're going to give up their business because they lose out on selling weed, I'm sure plenty of people use the tactic of persuading kids into using it because it's cool. Surely it's better if the first step on the ladder is weed rather than Cocaine? Since I'm sure a lot of users of weed don't understand the effects of weed, it's far worst for them to make uninformed decisions and get hooked on harder, more dangerous drugs.

Drugs are bad and cause addictions, death and mental health issues.

I don't think Alcohol is too bad as it doesn't really harm you in moderation and MAINLY IT IS LEGAL!!

A bit contradictory no?
I haven't tried but would like to experiance it. As said before, it is proven to be less harmful than alchohol/****. The taboo atitude surrounding it seems to be because of it's illegality. I believe the government should make legal as it would provide a good source of income. Plus the distrebution could be monitered and made safe.

It's legal over here, and I can't say it has really affected people around me.

That's it? That's what you've got that it's illegal? LOL Iwas sharing a spliff with a copper a few years back. He didn't seem to mind. The chances of suffering from Ganjapsychosis are tiny. Dying from a peanut allergy is more likely.

What the **** is wrong with the world today? Do everything people. Skip school. Get high. **** Sexy girls. **** sexy boys. Break the speed limit. Steel from big busineses. Stab your mate in the leg for the **** of it. Live your lives for **** sake!

People are too busy listning to ***** music and watchin the X Factor, Twilight and ******* Glee. I pray for nuclear war to wipe the slate clean on a nightly basis.

"Weed is bad maaan, It ruins your life and iut's ILLEGAL!!!"... However you must be aware that passing judgement on something you are too chicken **** to try for yourselves is completely ******* moronic.

I don't think there is a drug i haven't tried (except heroin but i'm sure i'll give it a go before i die) and i have a great job, Lovely family and a very healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke weed anymore or indeed anything anymore. But only because i got bored of it. The only true fun drug i really enjoyed was LSD. Until you have tried that you can never see the world as it really is. Give it a go kids.

P.S. The government know Cannabis is mostly harmless but there is no way of backtracking on the hole it has dug for itself. The powers that be would love nothing more than to legalise it and make a bomb taxing it but they can't because they have gone too far the other way.

^ This should be enough to explain why i dont do weed

nice to see that lower education in schools is really hammering that all recreational drugs are bad and will kill you. When you get a bit older and can think for yourself then you can make the decision yourself. I personally don't do weed but am tempted to try it at a party or something. nothing wrong with that. Some of my friends do it and are fine and I'm fine with that, it's their choice. Doing weed in extreme amounts may lead to more dangerous drugs but that is not a fact. Basically as with anything it's all down to moderation

thing is it aint coke or any **** like that, so everyone crying over how bad weed is needs to get over it lol you wont go to prison, you wont get addicted to heroin, you wont kill yourself, just have a laugh, **** some girls and smoke a spliff, brilliant.

thing is it aint coke or any **** like that, so everyone crying over how bad weed is needs to get over it lol you wont go to prison, you wont get addicted to heroin, you wont kill yourself, just have a laugh, **** some girls and smoke a spliff, brilliant.

So this is what weed does to you.........

What do you mean you wont get addicted to heroin...
It's one of the most addictive drugs.

Have a go now and then, not something I do regularly. I am pro-cannabis though, people should be able to use it when they like.

To people who are saying 'it destroys lives', grow up, it's not heroin.

and surely if you smoke spliffs, and you want to sleep with girls, wouldn't that defeat the object? From what i've seen, you either can't be arsed or your too busy giggling at nothing

So this is what weed does to you.........

What do you mean you wont get addicted to heroin...
It's one of the most addictive drugs.

You don't really get it. Weed doesn't make you addicted to heroin is what he's saying. Not that heroin isn't addictive.....

*****, no. Annoying by saying the same over and over, that smoking weed is bad. Let us have our own opinion? Or come with some proof that is is incredibly bad.

Come on, you can't call us ******* for not trying weed?

Unless he does it to make him feel "hard"