Weed

I can't, one toke sends me as white as a Daz cleaned sheet.

Looking back at this thread makes my head hurt... I think I now need a spliff

Nothing wrong with a bit of recreational weed. Problems arise when you're addicted to coke. A lot of people have a problem with it because you are brought up basically being told that one spliff will kill you or turn you insane.

Nothing wrong with a bit of recreational weed. Problems arise when you're addicted to coke. A lot of people have a problem with it because you are brought up basically being told that one spliff will kill you or turn you insane.

Cocaine's a helluva drug. Stay off it kids.

Don't wanna get in any arguments, but you can also be addicted to Weed. Certainly not addictive as Coke, but you feel the need to smoke a fatty.

I now smoke like 2 joints a day, maybe a little wake'n'bake when I'm off Uni.

There's nothing wrong with puffin da 'erb. Hate all these people that say about all these side effects it can give theyre all living in the 40's alot of these have been proven wrong and come from people who don't smoke it, if it was a taxable drug then it would be legalized in seconds, the government have no interest on things they can't make money on so why not make up side effects then deter people onto something they make money on alcohol etc, yet kills thousands of people a year.