Weird Creatures

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 9K
your a book of knowledge steve

on topic just normal spiders you find in this country scare me :p

Cheers mate, god bless David Attenborough lol.

I'm with you on that one dude, imo spiders are wrong, why does anything need 8 legs??? lol

talk about spiders when i was younger my gran told me about this spider in the house that was there for 10 years anyway i was online playing on xbox and i see something out corner of my eye just a little movement. i see another movement and when i looked on the wall there was a spider the size of my hand
i have arachnophobia so i absoloutly **** myself it almost reduced me to tears anyway i called my dad to come an kill the spider and he **** himself more than i did

talk about spiders when i was younger my gran told me about this spider in the house that was there for 10 years anyway i was online playing on xbox and i see something out corner of my eye just a little movement. i see another movement and when i looked on the wall there was a spider the size of my hand
i have arachnophobia so i absoloutly **** myself it almost reduced me to tears anyway i called my dad to come an kill the spider and he **** himself more than i did

in england? f*ck me, i'd move :O

long_island_montauk_monster.jpg

montauk-monster.jpg

Holy ****, it's ManBearPig!

***** XD 2 halves make a whole but i know what you mean lmao

Haaaa, its from South Park mate - Al Gore visits South Park Elementary School and talks about the terrible ManBearPig, "half man, half bear, and half pig",

:P

He's totally serial...

Last edited:
Haaaa, its from South Park mate - Al Gore visits South Park Elementary School and talks about the terrible ManBearPig, "half man, half bear, and half pig",

:P

He's totally serial...

im serial you guys hes half nan half bear and half pig

and in the end it turns out to be him....... i think?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

250px-Acontista_concinna.jpg

Acontista concinna

they are found in Ecuador

If you like El Chupacabra, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster kind of things theyre called cruptids if you want to look up more there are hundreds of them.

Back