• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 9K
long_island_montauk_monster.jpg

montauk-monster.jpg

are those dead dogs

that picture makes me feel sick

Nope they washed up on the American coastline, theres loads of them.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Scientists dont know what they are, the unofficial name is the Montauk Monster, named after the beach where they first appeared.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Monster

that snake video made me jumped out my skin i showed it to my mum and she shat herself aswell

I live 2 minutes away from montauk, please help me :'(

that video wouldnt be so bad if it was just nature but it was forced

Yeah, while in elementary school, me and my mates usually loved to put a wasp and a mantis inside a plastic bottle. Mantis wins. mantis ALWAYS wins, that bug gives me the jitters

urgh that video is horrrible. I freak out when i see spiders and put cups over them so they can't get away. It's even worse when they pounce out on you! :(

omg, they could put mike tyson facing that mantis, the boxeur would get his *** kicked.

that is sick dont usually feel like puking looking at pics but what ta **** is that.

But on the bright side i lol'ed at the **** just hanging there, still feel sick though.

I've seen this listed as 'La/El Chupacabra' the legendary cryptid that supposedly inhabit parts of the Americas sucking the blood of livestock, especially goats.

Last edited:
your a book of knowledge steve

on topic just normal spiders you find in this country scare me :p

Back