• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger criticises Roberto Mancini after the Manchester City boss said he was hopeful of signing midfielder Samir Nasri by the end of the month.

More...

and has every right to get angry with teams constantly tapping up our players

Jesus give it a rest lol, Mancini said "i hope to sign Nasri within the next 14days". It would have been different if he said i will sign Nasri within 14days. Nasri is ambitious and so are City, Nasri wants out so City say then want to sign him. Why does tapping up always have to come into it, players are starting to get ****** off with Arsenal and Wengers ways simple as that.

Im really starting to hate Wenger...

Wasn't it this guy who a long time ago said he is interested in SWP a few days before they played against ManCity? And a few days ago accused City of bending the FFP rules.

So shut up stupid Wenger ******!

Madridista- Seriously?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Hate to get into a debate but the FFP criticism bit sticks me in the back of the throat, if you knew the details of the deal even you would find something dodgy in there let me tell you. Etihad 40 million a year for 10 years deal is essentially 15-20 pct of their profits every year going on advertisement at Manchester City...That is crazy, Wenger is normally (Sometimes is stubborn/arrogant) but usually he talks sense on Football finance/transfers.

Jesus give it a rest lol, Mancini said "i hope to sign Nasri within the next 14days". It would have been different if he said i will sign Nasri within 14days. Nasri is ambitious and so are City, Nasri wants out so City say then want to sign him. Why does tapping up always have to come into it, players are starting to get ****** off with Arsenal and Wengers ways simple as that.

except you completely miss the point that wenger is allowed to get annoyed and the last bit is simply not simple as that.

Wenger bashing is tedious

except you completely miss the point that wenger is allowed to get annoyed and the last bit is simply not simple as that.

This. Whenever Wenger says something people think "Ah Wenger moans bla bla bla", but many times people dont see the point he is making.

No manager should talk about the player who is under contract with another club unless the buying club gets permission from selling club or if they get their get accepted..

Wenger could kill Eboue with a fetish whip and I would still let him off the hook, the guys service to the growth/dominance of the Premier League has been vital. That's why I can never really criticise him, the guy is part of the reason why it's the biggest grossing league in the world and why Arsenal are running a profit...

Only criticisms I have for Wenger is: Eboue, Bendtner (Way too much faith), Ibrahimovic (Turning him down), Emirates stadium deal. Although he was the pioneer in the naming rights market so there was no market value for him to go on so 100 million over 15 years looked like a good deal to him.

And for a 14 year managerial stint I don't think he has done too badly...

Last edited:

Wenger bashing is fun!

This. Whenever Wenger says something people think "Ah Wenger moans bla bla bla", but many times people dont see the point he is making.

No manager should talk about the player who is under contract with another club unless the buying club gets permission from selling club or if they get their get accepted..

Why not?? What is wrong with a manager saying yer i'd love to have him at our club?? If there is no secret meetings etc then i see no problem at all.

Wenger bashing is fun!

Why not?? What is wrong with a manager saying yer i'd love to have him at our club?? If there is no secret meetings etc then i see no problem at all.

because he's not theirs to talk about, quite simple.

because he's not theirs to talk about, quite simple.

So what lol, he is a human being. Freedom of speach i believe nah?? Its a totally different story if they said we will sign him without a doubt. If Nasri is commited to the club then he will just laugh off the fact City want him simple as that.

No surprise there that the Chelsea fan defends a team publicly unsettling a player...

So what lol, he is a human being. Freedom of speach i believe nah?? Its a totally different story if they said we will sign him without a doubt. If Nasri is commited to the club then he will just laugh off the fact City want him simple as that.

Freedom is speech is bullshit. Nobody has the right to say anything they want. There are laws against that specifically. In football it's the same.

No surprise there that the Chelsea fan defends a team publicly unsettling a player...

Jesus christ give it a rest will you. Nasri wants out simple as that so City didnt unsettle him as he is already unsettled. Why has me supporting Chelsea got anything to do with this?? I just think people are exaggerating over things more and more its beccoming a joke. If a player wants out what is up with another team saying "yer we would like him here"???

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

It's not any Chelsea fan, it's CJacko.

Whats that supost to mean?

I can see where Wenger is coming from but I'm sure over his managerial career he has spoken about possible tranfers targets, it seems everyone does it and untill an official rule comes saying you can't, managers will continue to do so sadly.

Freedom is speech is bullshit. Nobody has the right to say anything they want. There are laws against that specifically. In football it's the same.

Football is a business, Nasri's job is a footballer working for Arsenal. He is unhappy and wants to leave, another company wants him and has said "yer we would like him". Seriously not taking a pop at you but what the **** has this got to do with me supporting Chelsea seriously grow the **** up people!

Jesus christ give it a rest will you. Nasri wants out simple as that so City didnt unsettle him as he is already unsettled. Why has me supporting Chelsea got anything to do with this?? I just think people are exaggerating over things more and more its beccoming a joke. If a player wants out what is up with another team saying "yer we would like him here"???

For starters, being asked a question of what do you think of Samir Nasri? and answering with "hes a great player and i would like him here" is acceptable to a level, But saying "I expect to sign him within 2 weeks" is completely disrespectful.

Can you actually prove that Nasri wants out? He's holding out for more money at Arsenal and if offered it he will stay.

P.S. I brought up Chelsea with your team being a serial offender of this very recently? Recall?

Back