Wenger angry at Mancini comments

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K
How is it disrespecting Arsenal?? All they have to say is they can hope all they like we arnt selling him!! How hard is that?? This is so feeble its laughable. How many times has Coyle come out and said "We would love to have Sturridge back" and its fine because its a player he likes!! If Chelsea dont want to sell and the player dosen't want to move its no problem. If we are not careful everything in football is going to become silent and done behind closed doors and no-one will talk about anyone/anything.

Wanting player on loan is different from wanting to sign a player. Anyways this will end like a Modric thread with no one agreeing with each other.

Wanting player on loan is different from wanting to sign a player. Anyways this will end like a Modric thread with no one agreeing with each other.

No it isent different. He still wants a player who Chelsea came out and said will not leave the club yet everytime he is interviewed he gets asked "would you like Danny back" to which he answers "yes of corse i'd like Danny back and will try to get him if its possable".

If we are not careful everything in football is going to become silent and done behind closed doors and no-one will talk about anyone/anything.

The way it should be done.

No it isent different. He still wants a player who Chelsea came out and said will not leave the club yet everytime he is interviewed he gets asked "would you like Danny back" to which he answers "yes of corse i'd like Danny back and will try to get him if its possable".

Ok, how is it related? Something is wrong with Chelsea if they are happy if other manager is talking about their player.

Nasri is Arsenal player, ManCity boss hoped to sign him and made it Public for which Wenger was not happy.

The way it should be done.

Yer great more things in football being done silently. People want to hear what players/managers think insted of the bullshit that is written by journelists guessing things.

He's only getting ****** because he's frightened he might lose him, he wouldn't care less if Nasri hadn't even been up for debate this transfer window.

Ok, how is it related? Something is wrong with Chelsea if they are happy if other manager is talking about their player.

Nasri is Arsenal player, ManCity boss hoped to sign him and made it Public for which Wenger was not happy.

No we laugh it off because we arnt selling. Insted of getting up the pole about it (and everything else he can moan about). Hope is what they would like not what it going to happen. All Wenger had to do is laugh it off insted of getting up the pole about everything, he is getting a reputation for himself.

No we laugh it off because we arnt selling. Insted of getting up the pole about it (and everything else he can moan about). Hope is what they would like not what it going to happen. All Wenger had to do is laugh it off insted of getting up the pole about everything, he is getting a reputation for himself.

So Manager can talk about players who are under contract, but the managers who owns the players shouldn't be angry.. Well I'm not gonna argue this, like I said we have different way of looking at this issue. So only I said this will end up like Modric thread..

Personally. I'd rather have people talking about my players than not. If I was Wenger, I'd have more confidence in myself in keeping my players instead of going on a hissy and flailing his arms about because someone is admiring one of his.

Yer great more things in football being done silently. People want to hear what players/managers think insted of the bullshit that is written by journelists guessing things.

Funny how people then love to flame managers for saying what they want to say then?

Lose-lose situation. May as well be respectful about it.

IMO he should have just said that he thinks Nasri and Aguero are good players and would be great additions, but then left it at that. When you get questions about players who aren't at your club managers should just give a quick answer, that won't cause any controversy, but compliments the player at the same time. So personally I think it's Mancini's fault for going on about Nasri [and Aguero], but Wenger is just being Wenger and making a big deal out of it.

Back