• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger still believes that Samir Nasri may stay at the Emirates despite being expected to leave for Manchestwer City

More...

That a new club? Spelling police alert........

Fixed lol.

If Nasri wants to leave, Wenger doesn't really have a choice-just end up having another Fabregas situation. Far as I'm concerned he's going to City. This is the time that Arsene has to let go of his stuborness and spend on quality. This time he doesn't really have a choice.

Last edited:
Can't blame Nasri for wanting to go. Fleeing a sinking ship and all that

Hey, whats with people picking on me? :'( lol

Well, say neither, stop spamming the thread.

OT, didn't Wenger say the exact same thing about Fabregas???

He said the same about Fabregas and he has to let Nasri go, so I'd say Nasri is definitely going to City. Has nothing to do with a sinking ship, he would re-sign with Arsenal but only for a ridiculously high contract, which Arsenal won't do. They have to sell him now while he's valuable. Then they can use that to buy Mata or another winger. If not they can stick with what they have. Gervinho and Walcott as starters and Arshavin and Oxlade-Chamberlain as back-ups. No sense in making Gervinho a back-up or keeping Oxlade-Chamberlain from playing. They should use the Nasri funds to invest in a steely DM and then their squad would be fine. Maybe not the most talented in the league but should be exciting to watch and with Wenger at the helm they should get a top four finish and if they're lucky ****** a domestic cup.

With Fabregas gone I dont see him staying beyond this year. If they dont sell him he will leave on free. Hopefully we are interested or at least try for him as Sneijder deal looks unlikely now.

Why aim for top 4? and hope to be lucky to ****** a cup. Arsenal have the manager and the finances top actually improve after this situation and go on a title challenge

mata
CB
possible LB (traore isnt good enough cover)

Looks like Nasri is not happy at all at the fans about what they sang about him...

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Looks like Nasri is not happy at all at the fans about what they sang about him...

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Then show some commitment to the club, stop acting like you are about to leave, at least be professional to the end

i doubt he will stay but i hope he does, don't want him to leave to rivals

Then show some commitment to the club, stop acting like you are about to leave, at least be professional to the end

Agree with you, but he hasn't moved yet so he has a point, what if the deal falls through ? He will feel like everyone's against him.

ha the song they sang at him was true so why is he angry? :S

Agree with you, but he hasn't moved yet so he has a point, what if the deal falls through ? He will feel like everyone's against him.

he has been the one acting like he is about to leave,

he has been the one acting like he is about to leave,

He is most likely about to leave though so i know where you are coming from, i am not disagreeing with you but i feel Nasri has a point in what he is saying.

Back