• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We where able to do it at the Emirates.Im sure we can do it at the Hawthorns.
Vela had been pretty much terrible until he scored his 2 two goals which quite frankly Kuyt would have been very proud of.
Roy has got our defence in shape.Now he will prob play more defensivley which will give arsenal what they need to win but if we defend and press when they get near and not let them pass we shud do well.I think our wingers will be very important.Mulumbu will prob be asked to def a bit more to give the strikers and wingers more freedom to get forward.If we conceed first we will lose I think we need to score first and put the doubt in Arsenals minds and shatter there confidence and then the match will get easier from there.

Live Blogging =)

Great to see Aaron Ramsey starting tonight, so excited to see him ahead of the other CMs and playing with Wilshere..

I think he's one of the things we've been missing recently. With Cesc out, there's no one quite like him - obviously he's our best player, but only Aaron Ramsey plays in the same way as him. He should bring an incisiveness and directness to our game..

C'MON ARSENAL!

West Brom Team

01 Carson
03 Olsson
20 Shorey
23 Meite
07 Morrison
11 Brunt
12 Reid
14 Thomas
21 Mulumbu
33 Scharner
24 Odemwingie
Substitutes

13 Myhill,
04 Cech,
30 Tamas,
36 Jara,
05 Tchoyi,
28 Fortune,
31 ***

FFS. Squillaci and Koscielny simply can't defend together. Especially with Almunia in goal, who should have saved that.

West Brom 1-0 Arsenal - Reid.

Corner kick, and he jumps unmarked to slam a header into the net. Come on!

we should have started Miquel instead of ****** squilacci who is awfull

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

RVP off the bar :'(

rambo= ramsey ;)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

why is it every March/April we collapse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back