• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almunia it is then, considering Fabianski's out for the season. Him being Almunia, you'd trust him against Barca but not against someone like West Brom...

Next weeks lottery numbers? :)

Just watched MOTD.

Speechless. I actually think Almunia's got something wrong with his brain. What a giant wank stain >_<

Just watched MOTD.

Speechless. I actually think Almunia's got something wrong with his brain. What a giant wank stain >_<

I'd actually really like to see Utd do well with their 3rd choice GK, 3rd choice DM, 5th choice CB partnership and no captain/best player...

We've already seen how Brown and O'Shea/Smalling do together, fortunately for them, VDS has kept them in a lot of games. I wonder if that would be the same with Lindegaard, or Kuszcak.

Yes. Almunia is *****, so is Squillaci, but we DID show fighting spirit and there was always going to be some fallout having lost in 3 comps in 4 weeks.

I'd actually really like to see Utd do well with their 3rd choice GK, 3rd choice DM, 5th choice CB partnership and no captain/best player...

We've already seen how Brown and O'Shea/Smalling do together, fortunately for them, VDS has kept them in a lot of games. I wonder if that would be the same with Lindegaard, or Kuszcak.

Yes. Almunia is *****, so is Squillaci, but we DID show fighting spirit and there was always going to be some fallout having lost in 3 comps in 4 weeks.
our 3rd choice keeper is pretty good (PIG) and smalling has done very well this season, you basing your opinion based on the tough last couple of weeks we've had as opposed to the whole season. he hasnt kept us in a lot of games, dont overhype the situation to make yours look any better, we've got our defensive crisis and are doing ok, we've had them before and come through them before. We've had all the prblems you've had, only we don't complain hugely, we just get on it with it

Michael Carrick at Centre back today anyone..? Rafael, O'shea, Rio and Vidic out..?Hargreaves injured. Fletcher, Anderson and scholes all missing from the Centre Midfield role.

Well todays defence of Evans/ Smalling is behind, Rio + Vidic, Vidic + Smalling, Rio + Smalling, Vidic + Evans, Rio + Evans easily. So it is like our 5th, and Carrick going there was like our 1234th choice pairing.

So yeah, we have our injuries, you have yours, Get on with them. We won today.

Look at last season when at one point we had to play three midfielders in the defence, Rooney injured during the final months, VDS missing a number of games due to injury and his wife's illness yet we still finished 1 point behind. Same old excuses from Arsenal :S

whats with all the mancs commenting

it is a forum, we are allowed to comment. Joss said he would like to see how united would of got on with players missing, and united got on just fine, so we where showing him why. Get over it.

our 3rd choice keeper is pretty good (PIG) and smalling has done very well this season, you basing your opinion based on the tough last couple of weeks we've had as opposed to the whole season. he hasnt kept us in a lot of games, dont overhype the situation to make yours look any better, we've got our defensive crisis and are doing ok, we've had them before and come through them before. We've had all the prblems you've had, only we don't complain hugely, we just get on it with it

This ^

We have a huge crisis now with are defence and have somehow got a win today playing shocking, Arsenal couldn't win today against a much poorer team then Bolton and they still try and insult us, Champions grind out the results when the chips are down, chumps blame others when things don't go their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back