• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Arsenal and United drop points. Then City win Chelsea! And City sneak the title to their cabinet :D

That would be a good end for the season XD

Are you guys sure it's just a 2 horse race? Between Arsenal and United.

Let's hope Arsenal and United drop points. Then City win Chelsea! And City sneak the title to their cabinet :D

I'd bet my right ******** that Man City don't win the league.

Cabinet? You mean shelf right?...

1-0 at HT.
Wenger is going to have to do something to get us doing more, haven't created too much thus far.

Cabinet? You mean shelf right?...

I dont think we win the league either. :( And i would also bet my right ******** that we dont win it. But i have the right to dream ;)

Shelf then...cabinet was the only english word that i knew meant something like that. Sorry. :wub:

ONTOPIC: What a great start from Hodgson! If he beat Arsenal...he will be a celebrated man.

I dont think we win the league either. :( And i would also bet my right ******** that we dont win it. But i have the right to dream ;)

Shelf then...cabinet was the only english word that i knew meant something like that. Sorry. :wub:

ONTOPIC: What a great start from Hodgson! If he beat Arsenal...he will be a celebrated man.
City winning the league this year is as likley as us winning it this year but we will try to take points from Arsenal for ye.(Well for ourselves Ill take anything but a loss just so we can get furtherer away from relegation.Yeah I know I thaught Hodgson was gonna be bad but people had been saying that he likes working with defences and thats all we really needed we had no probs elsewhere just in defence.

West Bromwich Albion defended very very well so far but Ramsay should've buried that one shot! Good instinctive block by Carson though.

If Arsenal continue to get posession like they have been they will score but they need it early, if WBA can hold them off and keep a point I will be happy but a second goal would kill Arsenal.

Wolverhampton and Blackpool are also winning which makes the relegation battle just more and more interesting...

Without Fabregas we really do lack creativity. But then again, he's been **** all season. Wonder what kind of 'tactical surprise' Wenger will pull off for the second half, if any.

Seriously, without Fabregas, Arsenal are so *****. Even van Persie who is world class when Fabregas plays is made to look like an ordinary striker when he doesn't play. But the guy that really really really annoys me is Denilson. I don't even want to begin with him..........

No need to troll, sad really. Proves my point that city fans dont do it as much as utd fans.

Roy Hodgson is a prawn manager.

Really Joe? Let's not get into that on a thread to do with Arsenal and West Brom...

Great result for United so far, just hoping we can get a result now.

No need to troll, sad really. Proves my point that city fans dont do it as much as utd fans.

Roy Hodgson is a prawn manager.

Always in our shadows XD

On topic though, how is Ramsey playing?

Woohoo, Denilson is off! He's been a liability all season.. Wenger, get rid of him!

Chamakh coming on apparently. Not sure who for, hopefully Denilson.

Arsenal FC: Bottle jobbing trophies since 2004.

LOL....nice one: "Arsenal might need to revert to plan B (endtner), or even plan C (hamakh) ...plan A (rshavin) isn't working."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back