• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft goal by West Brom, typical! Worked so hard, too. Oh well.

talented but raw, which means he must have a top experienced defender helping him out. Arsenal dont have that

I know they don't, but we were talking keepers here - although it always ends up being about defenders.

I know they don't, but we were talking keepers here - although it always ends up being about defenders.
but they work as a unit, you cant separate the keeper from the two men in front of him

I'm glad I set the Prediction League bet for this as a draw, Arsenal 1 pt, Utd 3 pts

Looks like a 2-2 draw was the correct result by me... This sucks in a way. WBA really, really could've done with the extra 2 points and would've avoided relegation, I assume, if they had picked them up. A point doesn't come with much use to Arsenal considering Man U have just scored a late winner...

Full time... Shame we couldn't find the winner. Came so close on so many occasions in added time...

2 points dropped.... thanks Almunia :S

West Brom deserved a result though, have down very well against us the two times we have played.

Almunia may have cost us the league :'(

play Lehmann next week arsene

Well, after this possible-season ending result, news about Cesc's future roams. Tbf he'd be better off leaving and allowing Arsenal money so they can bolster their squad in the weak areas (Defense, GK)

I'm just thankful we got a point, didn't deserve anything :S

Good result for us. How did Ramsey play?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

It is funny how Almunia just ***** up Arsenal chances as soon as he comes on. Is there a **** keeper than him in the league?

Good result for us. How did Ramsey play?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

It is funny how Almunia just ***** up Arsenal chances as soon as he comes on. Is there a **** keeper than him in the league?

He's so bad that it honestly looks like it's his intention to ****** us over sometimes.

Didn't see the game but tbh 2-0 in the 70th minute. 2-2 doesn't seem like a bad result, but in prepestive it is. Thats the difference between us and Man Utd, Judging by results both teams were pretty poor today but Utd got three points. We didn't, their grit might just be the thing that will win them this league.

Typical that Utd scrape through against Bolton with a GKing error, and we draw against WBA with two GKing errors.

WTF was Almunia doing for the 2nd goal, though? Like - seriously? Why would he ever rush out 30 yards with 2 defenders racing back and one striker breathing down their necks? You OBVIOUSLY stay on your line and trust your players to deal with it.

Following that, why the **** did he push Squillaci? Such a ******, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back