• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so bad that it honestly looks like it's his intention to ****** us over sometimes.

If I'm not wrong he made few mistakes against WBA at emirates too.

Someone please comment on Ramsey performance.

Teacher to class; “OK class, I’d like you to tell the room what your Dad does” A little boy starts off proceedings by saying; “My Dad’s a cross-dressing burlesque entertainer in a seedy club. Sometimes if the money is right he’ll let punters take his bra off so they can kiss his nipples.” The shocked teacher says; “Young man, I can’t possibly believe you are telling the truth and are just trying to embarrass us. So, please have another go!” The little boy begs to leave it there but the teachers insists on honesty. So he sheepishly says; “well, OK miss, but its very embarrassing because my Dad is a goalkeeper for Arsenal.”

Found it on Twitter, sums up the reciprocal feelings of the kid and I towards Almunia

Didn't see the game but tbh 2-0 in the 70th minute. 2-2 doesn't seem like a bad result, but in prepestive it is.
Based on that, it is a good result.
But we need to be winnng if we want the title.

Following that, why the **** did he push Squillaci? Such a ******, I swear.
I'm sure it's somehow Squillaci's fault and not Almunias :S

Curse Mr Wenger for being a stuborn old man??

And to what do we attribute Chelsea's success this year? Stubbornly sticking to an out of form Drogba? Not changing formation until February?

Arsenal fans should be happy, it's a point gained as you were never leading the game. You can't go into games expecting a god given right to win it. You haven't dropped any points at all.

Based on that, it is a good result.
But we need to be winnng if we want the title.

I'm sure it's somehow Squillaci's fault and not Almunias :S

Not really. Unless he actually told him to come, then just didn't do anything with it. But it looked as if Almunia just came rushing out for no reason, Squillaci was too slow and then Almunia pushed him.-

Arsenal fans should be happy, it's a point gained as you were never leading the game. You can't go into games expecting a god given right to win it. You haven't dropped any points at all.

are you a wba fan?

No we can't, but I think we can go to a 16th placed side expecting to win and keep close to Utd at the top of the table, rather than almost lose.

2 points dropped, we were expected to win and we should have.

The difference between Stoke and Arsenal is that Stoke can beat Newcastle without giving up a 4 goal lead

Not really. Unless he actually told him to come, then just didn't do anything with it. But it looked as if Almunia just came rushing out for no reason, Squillaci was too slow and then Almunia pushed him.-
It looked like Squillaci was probably going to deal with it or at least would of caused problems for Odemwingie. Then Almunia comes running out and I presume Squillaci got a call telling him that so he backs off and Almunia is nowhere. Simple tap-in for Odemwingie, no idea what Almunia was up to.

But I'm sure he will shift the blame to Squillaci.

are you a wba fan?

I am yes, but Arsenal are easily the team I want to win the league. Manchester United are simply infuriating and scrape results but fact of the matter is you're not out of title contention and should be happy you managed to get the point as it could of easily been worse. You were much the better side this game but after going 2 goals down and practically coming back from the dead you should be focusing on the positives that you have gained a point rather than just being all doom and gloom.

I'm a West Brom fan and if somebody had said "point at Arsenal?" I would've snapped their hand off shaking it but the fact we threw away a 2-0 lead is a little disappointing. Still happy with the result, obviously, but it feels like 2 points lost rather than a point gained... You should feel the opposite.

You were the better team this game and it's obvious why we're so low down in the table and you're in title contention but today you were unlucky conceding two goals and thankfully managed to grind out the draw which is what top tier teams should do.

but they work as a unit, you cant separate the keeper from the two men in front of him

Actually, yes, yes you can. I've seen defenders play awesome games just to be let down by the man between the sticks.

I am yes, but Arsenal are easily the team I want to win the league. Manchester United are simply infuriating and scrape results but fact of the matter is you're not out of title contention and should be happy you managed to get the point as it could of easily been worse. You were much the better side this game but after going 2 goals down and practically coming back from the dead you should be focusing on the positives that you have gained a point rather than just being all doom and gloom.

I'm a West Brom fan and if somebody had said "point at Arsenal?" I would've snapped their hand off shaking it but the fact we threw away a 2-0 lead is a little disappointing. Still happy with the result, obviously, but it feels like 2 points lost rather than a point gained... You should feel the opposite.

yeah but you were 2-0 up through our awfull goalie making a mistake

Last edited:
Actually, yes, yes you can. I've seen defenders play awesome games just to be let down by the man between the sticks.
thats my point they are a unit, they are as good as their weakest link, they have to help each other

yeah but you won through our awfull goalie making a mistake

We didn't win, for one. And I'm not defending your goalkeeper, but you were already 1-0 down. If Almunia hadn't let that goal in it would've been a completely different game so it's a fairly irrelevant point to bring up.

thats my point they are a unit, they are as good as their weakest link, they have to help each other

I understand your point, but I tend to apply that concept to the whole team rather than to parts of it. In this particular case, I think Arsenal's **** luck with injuries is preventing them from playing their preffered defense and keeper. If Vermaelen ever gets fit and on form again, he'll be a good starting point, who could be paired with either Djourou or Koscielny, instead of having to play 4th choice Squillaci. ****, they could even play Miquel with Vermaelen in some games to give the kid some time in the first team. The same applies to the keepers, they're left with no poles between the sticks and have to rely on the (very) inconsistent Almunia.

And to what do we attribute Chelsea's success this year? Stubbornly sticking to an out of form Drogba? Not changing formation until February?

Chelsea's season has come down to many things. And im the one that apparently brings Chelsea into every thread.

for the guy who said 'west brom are useless without vela' or whatever on the first page..
we have 4 points off you without vela

just because he scored 2 important goals doesnt suddenly mean he is our best and most important player, we have other class players such as brunt, mulumbu, dorrans, odemwingie (on his day)

i actually felt confident of getting something out of this, and im still happy with a point!

Aluminium foil goal keeper. = almulia.
next match i think jen is start.

walcott and cese come back quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back